Old 04-04-2011, 05:30 AM

Coleus is on a distinguished road

I vote for soda lime. Really
Old 04-05-2011, 12:04 AM
Vendor

eli@fijireefrock.com is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by phi delt reefer View Post
Elias - can you take this one step further? Can you get in touch with BRS or pump manufacturer and start carrying dosing pumps similar to the BRS "TWO PART" pumps? Kits that include the chemicals and pumps would be sweet

Though i would maybe put up a survey to see if there is enough interest. On other forums i see alot of users with BRS pumps but on this site the profilux doser seems to be the more popular choice (too rich for my blood though )
I am in the process of getting dosing pumps in, nothing in stone yet as it comes down to quality before pricing for me.
I only believe what ever is good for my reef is what i will carry and implement to others.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:50 AM

azulikit is on a distinguished road

Well I picked up some chemicals from this gentleman today. Emailed him Saturday night and even got a response later. Pretty awesome service I must say as I'm known to be horribly impatient.

I consider my knowledge with reefs limited but I know chemicals. I work with a few of the chemicals Eli sells here for his customers. Although the grades I work with are different I have found Caco3reef chemicals to be of "Pharmaceutical Grade" as presented, no disappointments.

FYI - I'm using these chemicals as I have found IO Reef Crystal to be slightly low in calcium and very low in Magnesium based on information posted on the pail. I mixed Eli's Magnesium chemicals tonight and found very little to no cloudiness after doing so. No need to go posting results but it didn't take much to get it to where it needed to be. Fast, clear and no sediment on the bottom.

These chemicals will be a part of my regular mixing until I decide to change salt manufacture or see the consistency of IO RC improve (maybe a bad batch). Based on preliminary results I will be adding these chemicals to a dosing schedule soon.

A special thanks to Eli who was very helpful and patient. He took time to explain the process (never rushed) and was more than willing to share his personal experiences with reefing. If this is what your looking for give Eli a shot to earn your business. He's got carbon coming in soon as well so I will be watching out for that.

Thanks Eli!
Old 04-19-2011, 01:23 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by azulikit View Post
Well I picked up some chemicals from this gentleman today. Emailed him Saturday night and even got a response later. Pretty awesome service I must say as I'm known to be horribly impatient.

I consider my knowledge with reefs limited but I know chemicals. I work with a few of the chemicals Eli sells here for his customers. Although the grades I work with are different I have found Caco3reef chemicals to be of "Pharmaceutical Grade" as presented, no disappointments.

FYI - I'm using these chemicals as I have found IO Reef Crystal to be slightly low in calcium and very low in Magnesium based on information posted on the pail. I mixed Eli's Magnesium chemicals tonight and found very little to no cloudiness after doing so. No need to go posting results but it didn't take much to get it to where it needed to be. Fast, clear and no sediment on the bottom.

These chemicals will be a part of my regular mixing until I decide to change salt manufacture or see the consistency of IO RC improve (maybe a bad batch). Based on preliminary results I will be adding these chemicals to a dosing schedule soon.

A special thanks to Eli who was very helpful and patient. He took time to explain the process (never rushed) and was more than willing to share his personal experiences with reefing. If this is what your looking for give Eli a shot to earn your business. He's got carbon coming in soon as well so I will be watching out for that.

Thanks Eli!

Thank you for such nice review on your first experience with caco3reef .
Folks like yourself give me the push and the drive to keep offering the best product for our saltwater keeping hobby.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:14 AM

es355lucille is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to es355lucille

Thanks Eli. I mixed up the Ca/Mg tonight and wow! That is clearer than anything I have ever used. I think you have some great products!

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51996

Photobucket
Old 05-31-2011, 12:39 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by es355lucille View Post
Thanks Eli. I mixed up the Ca/Mg tonight and wow! That is clearer than anything I have ever used. I think you have some great products!
Thanks for the imput on the chemicals greatly apreciated. Soon to come dosing pumps.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:52 PM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

what about some DI Resin I'm in desperate need of some
Old 06-07-2011, 02:37 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus View Post
what about some DI Resin I'm in desperate need of some
Ok it will be up for sale tonight.
Sorry was busy with kids graduations and awards,...
Old 06-07-2011, 03:15 AM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

Just bought 10 LBs of that stuff hope its good the DI its NUCLEAR SO IT MUST BE GOOD
Old 06-28-2011, 07:06 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus View Post
Just bought 10 LBs of that stuff hope its good the DI its NUCLEAR SO IT MUST BE GOOD

Hope you are doing fine with that purchase
nuclear-di-onized-resin

Please do let me know if you have questions about the product.

Tags
caco3reef, calcium chloride, di resin, free shipping canada, magnesium