Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 06:16 PM

Lance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by High tide View Post
Thanks for appreciating the ID guys. It would seem the OP does not care about the answer to the burning question that has exhausted all resources.... I love it when people REALLY want to know and then disappear.

Huh? I don't understand. Why all the negativity High tide?
Old 02-16-2011, 06:44 PM

High tide is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Huh? I don't understand. Why all the negativity High tide?
Good question. Just a little irritated. I guess I put too much time into this one to be completely dismissed. I just want to help, maybe helping people on this forum is not for me.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:37 PM

PoonTang is on a distinguished road

You werent dismissed at all. You were just dealing with someone who is self employed and running her own very busy fish store. She just doesnt have time to run to the computer every 10 minutes and check for new replys. Some poor people have real jobs during the daytime.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:06 PM

Funky_Fish14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Funky_Fish14

Quote:
Good question. Just a little irritated. I guess I put too much time into this one to be completely dismissed. I just want to help, maybe helping people on this forum is not for me.
Wow... you are actually that arrogant? "Maybe helping people on this forum is not for me"... Really? Throw yourself on a pedestal above everybody else... Real charming.

And as said before... no-one dismissed you. AT ALL. Save-face and apologize (or at least stop criticizing the OP), before you make yourself look like more of a charmer.

Cheers,

Chris

Last edited by Funky_Fish14; 02-16-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:19 PM

jorjef is on a distinguished road

And the stoning continues, someone light the stake and lets get this finished!! She is a big girl and responded to the comment.... white knights at ease. lol
Old 02-16-2011, 09:32 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
By no way did she dismiss you, you never gave her a chance to thank-you before you slammed her. You answered her question in the middle of the night at 1am when she was probably sleeping. Then in the morning she was probably getting ready for work and didn't have time to check canreef until11:49am just before noon, which I assume was when she on her lunch break, and probably the first time she was able to check the thread to see if anyone else responded, since the last post she made.

In the future please give someone a couple of days to respond back to you before getting upset. I know that while I am often on here fairly often, there is the odd time when I have gone 1-2 days without having a chance to check in depending on how busy I am. If it can happen to me it can happen to others, so just because someone doesn't respond back to you instantly doesn't mean that they are dismissing you, it just might mean they haven't had time to see your post yet. FYI one member took 3 days to get back to me about something he was selling, I thought he sold it to someone else, but it turned out he just hadn't had time to check in the past 3 days.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:39 PM

ScubaSteve is on a distinguished road

HEY, HEY, HEY! You kids better knock off y'er bickerin' or I'm going to take my belt off and y'er all gonna get a whollopin'! Everyone is getting a time out!

Really people? Let's drop this before it turns into another OC event. There's bigger fish to fry than this..... errrr, ok maybe that's a bad anology 'round these parts...

Old 02-16-2011, 09:44 PM

muck is on a distinguished road

Being that this thread has served its purpose...

** THREAD CLOSED **

Closed Thread