Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 08-25-2010, 05:15 AM

sharuq1 is on a distinguished road

concept
Quote:
hope this makes sense lol
I think it makes sense but my brain is not working to full capacity due to lack of sleep, lol You might have to explain to this poor old gal using an idiots guide of some sort.

slickfork: Some gravel would be great, especially seeing as I have to go to your house anyway real soon. I will be going very simple in the tank and leaving out any decorations except stones/rocks/natural looking items. It sounds like concept is willing to donate a x2 retrofit t5 light. I don't know if that is enough to light a tank or not, but if not we will gladly take the NO as well and have lots of light in there.

Note: I am extremely busy and will be so for the next month as we are moving to an acreage outside Delburne and somehow need to turn a workshop into a living space in the next few weeks and work two jobs. Starting somewhere between the 28th and the 1st I will no longer have the internet as getting it out on the acreage is providing us with some financial hurdles--so I may not have net for an undefined amount of time. Don't worry, I will make sure this project gets taken care of and if I have to go to a Starbucks to contact people on wifi I will! Only reason I mention it is just so people don't think I fell off the face of the earth and forgot about this project

If I count the items that people have said they can help with, we are still in need of a return pump, plumbing, all sizes of rocks/stones or even big pieces of dead coral for the decorations & a skin for the stand and canopy. Any leftover wood suitable for the canopy/skinning of the stand (unpainted: plywood, edging, maple) would be very much appreciated, maple especially as the facility has maple on all their fireplaces and windows. If you know anyone throwing out any of these items and they still work and they wouldn't mind donating it, please reply to this thread or contact me via pm.

Please keep the responses/emails or pms coming, they will get answered when I can get on. All responses and all help is very much appreciated.

Last edited by sharuq1; 08-27-2010 at 02:41 AM.