Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 10-26-2007, 02:38 AM

FlamesFan is on a distinguished road
Default Frontosa, Jaguar, 3x Clown Loach

I have had all 5 of these feature fish in a 90 gallon tank for 5 years now and have raised them all since they were each babies (1inch). Now it's time for a change and a new challenge, as I am preparing to switch to a reef tank system.
As part of the commitment to myself I feel it's now time to part with them so lemme give out a bit of info on each of them. I have to really appologize my digital camera decided to just straight out stop turning on tonight even with new batteries.

Frontosa - Now 9 inches long, 7 bar, and has devloped the large hump on it's head and is ready for breading. An elegant and peaceful fish he is always the center of attention.
Links: http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/c_frontosa.php

Jaguar - Now 7 inches long, he is the oddball of the tank. Commonly known as a predator fish, and being central american this guy isn't normally found in such community tanks. I suppose he has adapted well due to being introduced at an infant stage.

Links:
http://www.aqua-fish.net/show.php?h=jaguarcichlid

Clown Loaches - Now 4 inches long I got them all at the same time as they like to be in company of other loaches. Not sold individually sorry, must take all 3.

Links:
http://www.loaches.com/species-index...a-macracanthus

Once again I must repeat that these pictures are not of MY fish. I went to take some pics tonight but my camera is malfunctioning. I just found these ones on the internet to show people what they look like who might be interested.

Please reply to daemel@gmail.com if interested and please make an offer on any/all fish you would like.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:45 AM

Der_Iron_Chef is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Der_Iron_Chef

Welcome to the forum...and good luck on the sale!!

10G Nano * 10G Sump * Deltec MCE 600 Skimmer * JBL Viper 150w MH * Zeovit * Vortech MP40W

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. ~S. Ertz

Old 10-26-2007, 03:25 AM

FlamesFan is on a distinguished road

Thank you sir, Im a very avid reader of forums but not much of a poster. I really find this board to be a great source and I love how local much of it is.