Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Wicked Frags

Old 11-19-2009, 12:26 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

Payment sent.

I agree the quality of service was not what I typically provide during a sale, however the quality of the frags was wicked as always. Hope they are all nicely settled in your system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPotter View Post
It should still be in your business records...VISA..Paypal. Must admit I did expect the quality reported when I participated but sadly, in my case, did not get what I expected
Old 11-19-2009, 12:33 PM

Anytime. And ya, me to.

About 3 weeks ago I replaced all my halides and VHO's. I also topped-up my ca reactor. While I have not looked at the tank much lately, I am confident things will continue growing and colouring up while I am busy with other stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplycoral View Post
Thanks Dave.

Hope to see you trading those wicked frags again soon..

Simon
Agreed - never thought I would spend this much time away from the systems but life happens, and it does not always include the tank and selling frags. Hope to be finished up all my projects around the holidays and offering a few pieces for sale then - I have 2 shipping containers left before I need to buy more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastlight View Post
Good to hear Dave. Happens to the best of us sometimes. Hope you find time again in the near future.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:03 AM

JPotter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedfrags.com View Post
Payment sent.

I agree the quality of service was not what I typically provide during a sale, however the quality of the frags was wicked as always. Hope they are all nicely settled in your system.
Query re condition of frags was send some time ago ...some good others not so good. You should have messages from myself and a moderator in your inbox (PM/email)..as you are online these days you must be aware of them. It would be appreciated if you would reply to them.... via the method they reached you (PM or email).
Old 11-20-2009, 11:59 AM

Looking back it appears all frags arrived in good condition, in fact Derek indicated he was willing to buy them all even though he did not order them.
In addition, my understanding is that all frags were alive when you picked them up deom Derek (almost a week after shipping if I recall correctly). As this is going on almost a month, I can not comment on frag condition or colour.

I have addressed your issue regarding the frags not being sent to your door by refunding you $50 for shipping. This is fair and I did not think twice about it.

As already noted in this thread I will not be available to reply to PMs and/or emails for a little while yet, and of course I will not be selling frags until I post otherwise.

As always, feel free to post publicly in this thread and in my forum. I do not edit threads, and will try and pop in when I have a chance. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPotter View Post
Query re condition of frags was send some time ago ...some good others not so good. You should have messages from myself and a moderator in your inbox (PM/email)..as you are online these days you must be aware of them. It would be appreciated if you would reply to them.... via the method they reached you (PM or email).