Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 01-08-2013, 05:39 PM

tim the toolman is on a distinguished road

If we get to the 350+ $ mark we get the shipping for free according to the website. I just am always workin during hours of delivery so I can't wait at home for the courier to show up. So if you are willing to be the delivery address that's awesome and let's get this baby ordered. I'm ready to order now and I will do the leg work when I get home from work to arrange with the others who want to order and get things happening sooner than later.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:43 PM

Ok so I read back and saw that somewherebeyondthesea was wanting to wait for more lps so please let me know what timeline you would all like to order by. I would love to send in my order asap. I would be happy getting it out by tomrrow night for friday delivery if that works for everyone. If not then definitely next week for me!
Still looking for a someone willing to receive this order.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:19 PM

somewherebeyondthesea is on a distinguished road

I've been in contact with snappy and hes got some stuff for me that I can attach to your orders, pickup would work best for me on monday
Old 01-08-2013, 07:16 PM

Jason aka subman had offered to have the delivery sent to one of his store locations and as long as as snappy can itemize each order based on names we can pick them up in store. This to me works great and if all others approve I think we should act swiftly on this offer. I would like to see all orders finalized by tomorrow night and be picked up for friday. If this is too soon for others let me know and we can bump it back a couple more days.
I don't believe that a monday pickup is workable according to coral masters website since it is overnight shipped and cannot be shipped on a sunday.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Banned

denny_CC is on a distinguished road

humm if you guys can get it organized super fast i am coming to edmonton tomorrow and would be happy to deliver the order to someone , provided greg is ok with that as well

cheers guys

denny
Old 01-08-2013, 09:53 PM

Jason aka subman had offered to have the delivery sent to one of his store locations and as long as as snappy can itemize each order based on names we can pick them up in store. This to me works great and if all others approve I think we should act swiftly on this offer. I would like to see all orders finalized by tomorrow night and be picked up for friday. If this is too soon for others let me know and we can bump it back a couple more days.
I don't believe that a monday pickup is workable according to coral masters website since it is overnight shipped and cannot be shipped on a sunday.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:48 AM

corrosionjerry is on a distinguished road

What store would that be?
Old 01-09-2013, 01:25 AM

Not a fish store. He is the subman so you can fill in the blanks. It will be a north central location. I will pm people interested tonight with details and hopefully a final timeline.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:24 AM

Snappy is on a distinguished road

Yes shipping is free in Western Canada on orders of $350 or more and $400 for the east. All my group orders are always marked with the coral ID on each bag and properly tagged with who they are for. ALWAYS!
Denny thanks for your generous offer for delivery but I am not sure our schedules will be able to match up and it looks like they will qualify for free shipping anyway.

Greg
Old 01-09-2013, 03:33 AM

Spoke with coral master and he will be busy over the weekend which puts us at a monday cutoff with a Tuesday shipment and wednesday delivery. Thanks Greg for the quick reply look very much forward to making this order happen.