Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Edmonton

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2012, 04:39 PM

Flash is on a distinguished road
Default April 30th Frag A Lot order - EDMONTON

Looking at doing yet another great order from Burc @ Frag A Lot! His website is being updated so not all of the prices are accurate but should be fixed by tomorrow! He has gotten in some very, very nice stuff! He has clams coming in on the 26th and they are pre-paid @ $65 and he only have 20 left (max is 3 per customer) there will be Maxima, crocea ans squamosa clams... it will be first paid first pick of the last 20 availible! all Ultra grade... i should have a pic of those later today/tonight for you guys!

So my goal is to get the order in by friday so he can reserve our corals. hold the order for the clams to arrive and then ship April 30th to arrive tuesday May 1st. pick-up @ my house as per usual!

any questions as per usual just shoot me a pm. if you have a credit you'd like to use. please make it very clear. also this take a lot of my time so please if you want to place an order. check with all consulting parties regarding money in your household as I don't have time to track people down to pay! lol

Fb- edmonton fish coral and hardware buy and sell!

Last edited by Flash; 04-10-2012 at 04:42 PM.