Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 11-30-2006, 04:10 AM

zanew33 is on a distinguished road
Default 29gal oceanic bio cube!

Im selling my bio cube as i have a bigger tank now. Im Taking offers. Paid 350 only 1 month old. Comes with 15lb of crushed coral,200 watt heater and 5 pounds of live rock, there is no stand with tank. if u r interested just pm me i live on 35th street nw calgary ab. looking to get 350 for it but im taking offers. thanks!

Last edited by zanew33; 11-30-2006 at 04:13 AM.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:57 AM

Default bio cube

hey guys and gals remember im talking offers and it needs to go for sure now because im moving back to saskatchewan.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:01 AM

craignlisa is on a distinguished road

pm'd
130 gallon,20 gallon sump, 12,39 watt t5's in custom hood. naso tang,,pair of saddleback clowns, pair of true percs, 4 anthias,6 blue chromis, coral beauty, potters angel, keyhole angel,royal gramma,sixline wrasse,cleaner wrasse; and my new gorgeous and eating wonderfully regal angel,2 purple lta's and ,lots of softies and looking to upgrade the corals
Old 12-03-2006, 07:17 PM

Default bio cube

well this is last call for the tank since craigandlisa havent pmd me back. im looking to get 350 for it. this tank comes with eveything from atinic blue lights, fluorecent daylghts,and lunar blue moon glow lights. these bio cubes are almost the complete setup but are on stock. last call. thanks!
Old 12-04-2006, 01:58 AM

pm sent.
I have been gone

Lisa
130 gallon,20 gallon sump, 12,39 watt t5's in custom hood. naso tang,,pair of saddleback clowns, pair of true percs, 4 anthias,6 blue chromis, coral beauty, potters angel, keyhole angel,royal gramma,sixline wrasse,cleaner wrasse; and my new gorgeous and eating wonderfully regal angel,2 purple lta's and ,lots of softies and looking to upgrade the corals
Old 12-07-2006, 05:38 PM

Pm sent yesterday

Let me know