Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Wicked Frags

Old 11-01-2008, 12:11 AM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

Consistent with what I have advised others who have PM'd or emailed, to be fair to ALL, I am not pre-selling/holding anyting in the preview pics.

While I have multiples of several of the frags (obviously not that ric), first email will get their first choices. And hey, I did not even tell you the price yet!!!

I will plan on being available to reply to emails Sunday after I update the site, and will post here at least 2-3 hours before I update the site so you have a good shot at getting your first pics. I hope this is reasonable and as fair as possible to all. Thanks.

[quote=Borderjumper;356383]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedfrags.com View Post
Technically, I supose it is three or 4 because of the number of mouths, and becase they are almost completely separated. That being said, I consider it one ric and will be selling it at as a single ric (and at a comparable price to singles).

Well if thats the case... sign me up for that one.. and I will let you know what else after your update/
Old 11-01-2008, 12:16 AM

noirsphynx is on a distinguished road

Gottcha, sounds fair, ignore my email then
Old 11-01-2008, 12:28 AM

Well I did not ignore it, I replied back with the same message I provided others (and included above). Pleased to hear you feel it is fair.

Check back on canreef tomorrow I will provide advanced notice of the update. Will have it done no later than 8pm Eastern time, but will try and have it done earlier.

Thanks,
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by noirsphynx View Post
Gottcha, sounds fair, ignore my email then
Old 11-01-2008, 12:28 AM

Borderjumper is on a distinguished road

[quote=wickedfrags.com;356397]Consistent with what I have advised others who have PM'd or emailed, to be fair to ALL, I am not pre-selling/holding anyting in the preview pics.

While I have multiples of several of the frags (obviously not that ric), first email will get their first choices. And hey, I did not even tell you the price yet!!!

I will plan on being available to reply to emails Sunday after I update the site, and will post here at least 2-3 hours before I update the site so you have a good shot at getting your first pics. I hope this is reasonable and as fair as possible to all. Thanks.

So your saying I cant email now to place my order.. I have to wait and email sometime Sunday to place my order? Im working Sunday and just dont have the time to keep checking to see if its "time" yet. Maybe next time
Old 11-01-2008, 12:36 AM

As noted in my post just a couple minutes ago, my goal is to update the site by 8pm Eastern Time. That being said, I recognize this may not be suitable/ideal for all.

Had I felt it fair to sell/hold individual pieces, many of them would already be spoken for.

And yes, as you noted below, the good thing about this hobby, more times than not there is always a next time

[quote=Borderjumper;356400]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedfrags.com View Post
Consistent with what I have advised others who have PM'd or emailed, to be fair to ALL, I am not pre-selling/holding anyting in the preview pics.

So your saying I cant email now to place my order.. I have to wait and email sometime Sunday to place my order? Im working Sunday and just dont have the time to keep checking to see if its "time" yet. Maybe next time
Old 11-01-2008, 12:53 AM

Carrera75 is on a distinguished road

I think this is very fair to everyone and I am sure that most people are going to be fine with this and those that are not well.....there is always a next time!!!

[quote=wickedfrags.com;356397]Consistent with what I have advised others who have PM'd or emailed, to be fair to ALL, I am not pre-selling/holding anyting in the preview pics.

Old 11-01-2008, 12:56 AM

don.ald is on a distinguished road

there is always next time OR other suppliers
Old 11-01-2008, 01:43 AM

Sebae again is on a distinguished road

Eventhough I am not making any purchases,I think it's fair to all. He's giving a heads up to everyone.All people regardless of time zone have the same chance. What if someone lived 5 minutes away or had his personal phone number.Would that be fair? Maybe a spouse,friend or Canreef buddy could email on your behalf.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:21 AM

Yes, I am trying to be fair and who knows, maybe there will be no interest in these pieces and I will be kicking myself that I did not sell them.....think I will err on the side of attempting to be fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvr75 View Post
I think this is very fair to everyone and I am sure that most people are going to be fine with this and those that are not well.....there is always a next time!!!
you won't find a few of the pieces I am offering at other suppliers

Quote:
Originally Posted by don.ald View Post
there is always next time OR other suppliers
Flaterred to think that there is so much demand, but I am pretty confident this will work out just fine for everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebae again View Post
Eventhough I am not making any purchases,I think it's fair to all. He's giving a heads up to everyone.All people regardless of time zone have the same chance. What if someone lived 5 minutes away or had his personal phone number.Would that be fair? Maybe a spouse,friend or Canreef buddy could email on your behalf.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:27 AM

Default a couple more