Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 08-18-2008, 03:58 PM

blaster is on a distinguished road

It seems a couple of venders have been deleted.Why?
Old 08-18-2008, 03:59 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaster View Post
2 requested to be removed. They got a bad rating and weren't happy about it.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:30 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

I requested to be removed at this time, see my post on page 4 (and subsequent posts thereafter) for rationalle. Dave @ wicked

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaster View Post
Old 08-18-2008, 05:23 PM

Murminator is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Murminator

WOW really walking on a double edged sword here. I like the anonymous feedbacks beacuse then you know there are true feedbacks. If someone is not happy with a vendor they are not going to post in a vendor forums what the problem is to have an online p*ssing match. I have bought frags from vendors that I thought were way over priced for what I got size/quality...guess the money went towards a good photoshop program but I guess that is my own stupidity for not asking the right questions.
Now if I was getting bad/good ratings from customers I would be asking why? I see only 2 vendors want feedback Wicked frags and Coral Master how come vendors don't set up there own polls on why they like/dislike there shopping experience? and keep it anonymous to help there respective businesses EVERYONE will always give good feedback not everyone will give poor feedback with repercussions. Like Snappy said he got an unsatified customer ...but why? not who? was it price? quaility? experience? maybe if he knew why it wasn't perfect I know he would strive to make it perfect....(Sorry to use you as an example Greg). If some vendors want to pull out of it or some bad reviews so be it guess some want to hide what reallity is
I mod on several boards that do not allow any vendor reviews PERIOD good or bad, it results in hard feeling and p*ssing matches BUT I am going to propose to my boards what you guys have done here the the condtion of anonymity, to ensure a true rating.
Kudos to the Mods for the the vendor rating...keep up the good work

I reserve the right to hijack any thread I want to!!

My carbon footprint is bigger than your carbon footprint !!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 06:03 PM

Jason McK is on a distinguished road

Never mind
Old 08-18-2008, 06:15 PM

mark is on a distinguished road

maybe I'm being naive but why would anonymity give true results. If I got a bad experience or a good why would it make a difference you could see my name. I always have the option not to participate in the poll whatever my experiences.

As for vendors hounding with PM's can't see that being a problem. If they're trying to contact to make right, great, if just hassling I always have the option just to delete (not sure if on this forum one can block) but I really don't think they're that childish or that much time to waste. If the vendor sends me 100 PMs and blocks my inbox, I'll let the mods know.

Believe the easiest would just be having a public poll where one could vote only (not post) and if there was a unsatisfactory vote and the problem resolved the poster contacts the mod to delete the vote, if unresolved the vote stands. Can't see a whole lot of bad votes needing efforts of the mods.