Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2006, 04:33 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road
Default Question of the month

Ok, some one made a post that I have been thinking for a long time..

I know we have a lot of intelligent people on this board and that we all (even advanced reef keepers) should be able to visit Canreef and take home a little of something we didn't know before.. so what I am proposing is that I will ask a "question of the month" to stimulate conversation and learning for both novice and advanced reefers alike.

the only stipulations I have is that we keep it a discussion and that nobody be scared to post a question no matter how trivial it seams.. My bet is that several others are wondering the same thing.

I also don't want people to be scared to dispute something some one has said but I do not want simple "your wrong" type answers but rather something that backs up your beliefs.

I think this will do a couple things, 1 it will encourage discussion between members, 2 it will increase our reef keeping knowledge both by the discussion and by people reading stuff to find answers to questions, and 3 it will add resources to the board and increase the value of Canreef as an information source.

I will even propose to Titus and the Mods that we have an archive area that good threads can be moved when they run there course for reading by newcomers or even us to refresh our memories.

So please lets keep this a learning experience and not turn it into a flame war

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.