Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal

Old 12-23-2011, 09:19 PM

Blom is on a distinguished road

Well I have been gone for about a week visiting family for the holidays. I just got back in today and its amazing to see the growth in the tank. Tough to see changes when you look at it every day hour by hour. I cant believe how big and open the armor of god zoa's are right now. I was also a very lucky boy and was given a macro lens for Christmas (WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!). I'm off to the in laws tomorrow but I hope to try the lens out tonight a little bit. On a more festive note:

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope that you find the holidays joyful and full of friends and family.

28G JBJ Cube Last Tank

Seriously shopping around for a new tank
Old 02-12-2012, 01:25 AM

Blom is on a distinguished road

Hello all,

Been a while since an update so I guess I should do one. Tank is fantastic other than the mysterious appearance of Aptasia. Ive started injecting them with boiling vinegar a few a day so the pH doesnt swing. So far it seems to be working. Anyways Ill post some pics, first the FTS and then a couple others. Also I have a few pics that Ive taken with my macro lens, not the best quality as Im still trying to figure it out.

FTS:

Armor Zoas:

Macro Shots, im still getting a little "fuzzyness" with the pics, like the camera isnt steady. Im also wondering if the curved glass on the JBJ is wrecking the shots. Ill test this out when I get back from my vacation.

Going to have to get these a little closer to the glass

28G JBJ Cube Last Tank

Seriously shopping around for a new tank