Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2008, 07:18 PM

24storm is on a distinguished road
Default Rant about reviews

First off i would like to say that i think this site is a excellent source of information with lots of good people who like to help.

But i have a problem with the reviews that we are allowed to post up.

I have read many post of people who have had problems with vendors and people only to have the post locked or deleted.

I have been a member for over a year and when i need something or information this is the first place i look.

I believe if people could post up reviews of their experiences people would know who they could use and who they could not.

I read a thread last night about someone having issues about buying frags and the way they were shipped but we cannot say who it was or what happened.

We are only allowed to put up positive reviews, If that is the case how do we warn others of the negative stuff that goes on.

I am out $1400.00 for equipment that was ordered because nobody could warn me. And i have no way of warning others. I really doubt that i will see the money or product seeing how this has been almost 5 months now.And i know that i am not the only one.

If this post is inappropriate please let me know how i am suppose to get my point across. I mean no disrespect.

I would just like to know how we as consumers are suppose to know who is a good vendor and who is not if we cannot post up what has really happened to us.

Hope somebody can give me some insight.

Keith