Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Wicked Frags

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2009, 12:11 AM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road
Default wickedfrags Collector Pack SPS Auction - Ends Oct. 1/09 @ 9pm PST or BUY IT NOW!

Please Note: The auction and associated BUY IT NOW feature begins at 9PM PST Thursday September 24/09.

Info and guidelines are below, please read them as some things have changed:

1. Only Canreef members can bid in the auction, and you must have been a Canreef member on or before September 1, 2009.

2. There are no substitutions of frags in the frag pack. The high bidder may add pieces to their frag pack at an additional cost, various additional wicked frags will be made available and should fit in the container.

3. The starting bid and all subsequent bids include shipping costs to your door via next day express courier, 10:30am arrival where available anywhere in Canada. Frags are shipped in a high quality insulated container with heat pack(s) where required. Wickedfrags Live Arrival Policy applies to auction items.

4. If next day arrival is not available to either your work or home address, you need to have them shipped to a location where next day courier is available. I will not ship these frags to a location where next day delivery is not available.

5. The auction will end on Thursday October 1, 2009 at 9pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). The Canreef member with the highest bid posted publicly in this thread before 9pm PST October 1, 2009 will be determined the winner and have 48 hours to pay for the frag pack. Bids received at 9pm or anytime after will not be accepted. Interac email money transfer preferred, but paypal is also accepted. Either form of payment can be sent to dave@wickedfrags.com. No other forms of payment accepted - sorry. In the event two different Canreef members have bids of identical value, the bid received first (earliest) will be determined to be the winner. If 2 members post the same price at the same time...............well you two can figure that out!!! The Canreef date and time in the thread will be used to determine the winning bid.

NEW FEATURE - BUY IT NOW!
Not available or can't wait until October 1 simply BUY IT NOW for $450 shipped to your door! First person to post they want to BUY IT NOW publicly in this thread will have 4 hours from the time of their post to submit payment to dave@wickedfrags.com. Should a Canreef member BUY IT NOW the auction will be over once payment has been received as only one frag pack is available.

FINALLY, just a reminder that these are not chop-chop frag and bag items. All pieces are fragged well in advance of shipping. All frags are prepared, packaged and shipped with pride, exactly what you would expect. The care and pride is evident when the package arrives at your door, and while you unpack. Any questions just check the feedback section (including that posted by the last auction winner), ask a Canreef member, or post in the wickedfrags Canreef forum.

I of course have other frags available I can ship at a small additional cost to fill the box. Details can be discussed with the winner.

NOW - what you are bidding on, look at these SPS frags!

Starting bid is only $250 shipped to your door!!! Good luck Canreef Members!

The Sunset Monti - WYSIWYG
Unmistakable, and the nicest monti I have ever seen. This will be the brightest coral in your tank. This has be maintained under 54W T5's for months. Size as illustrated on the grow-out disk. Well encrusted. And yes, it really that bright.

Care Requirements: Medium Light (250W/400W halides, 54W T5), Low/moderate flow

WYSIWYG

The WF Purple Monster - WYSIWYG
Quite simply the most outstanding purple coral I have ever seen...so purple is is almost black! Wickedly slow growing, a very very unique piece. Multi-branching frag, almost 3/4" in size. Fragged September 15/09.

Care Requirements: Medium/High Light (250W/400W halides, 54W T5), moderate flow

WYSIWYG

Parent Colony last year

WF Meteor Shower Cyphastrea - WYSIWYG

Care Requirements: Low Light (halides, T5), Low flow

Not really an SPS - but very wicked and perfect for that spot that does not not get enough light for traditional SPS. Turquoise base with pinky/peach polyps. Well encrusted and a BIG frag, over 2" in size.

WYSIWYG

WF Multi-colour Austera- WYSIWYG

Care Requirements: High Light (250W/400W halides, 54W T5), Moderate/High flow

An interesting piece from the grow-out tank. Odd colouration.

WYSIWYG

WF "Grape Jelley" acropora subglabra

Care Requirements: will accept a variety of light and flow conditions

A very unique thin branching acro with a purple base and bright blue tips under high light. A tricky coral for the more advanced hobbyist, I will send you 2 frags as my colony is now pretty big!

Parent Colony

Purple Rim Cap

Care Requirements: Moderate/High Light (250W/400W halides, 54W T5), Moderate flow for best colour

A modern Classic. 2" frag

Last edited by wickedfrags; 09-30-2009 at 11:45 AM. Reason: corrected end date in title to be consistent with date in body