Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 01-04-2012, 07:08 AM

PMC is on a distinguished road
Default LF Montipora Coral plating Coral Edmonton

My two boys got me a new tank for christmas, (120 gal + 40 gal sump). Going from a 55 gal with a canister filter, I now have a bunch of room.

I have always wanted a BRIGHT NEON green or red plating coral, but never had the room before. Actually I set up my rock piles this idea in mind.

So if you think that your plating coral is by far the brightest in town and willing to share a piece with someone that would truly cherish it, let me know as I would really appreciate it. As for which color I really do not care as much as I care whether it is Red or Green, I just would really like a really bright neon piece.

Now for those truly generous individuals, I made the mistake of telling my friend about my plan and he mentioned (actually strongly hinted, saying "hey don't forget about me") that he would really love to add the same to his tank. While I could live with a single frag, I know my friend would love one as well. And it will just save me from breaking whatever piece I am able to get, in half.

If you are willing to share even a single piece of the brightest Neon plating coral in town, I would love to hear from you.

Ron
Old 01-04-2012, 04:22 PM

cale262 is on a distinguished road

I have red and it needs to be trimmed at least once a month it grows so fast...I'm sure I could share a piece or two.