Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 12-01-2012, 05:29 AM
Vendor

xenon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to xenon

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella3d View Post
Some of my best corals come from Fragalot. They were just brown when they came in and took sometime to color up but once they did, they were as advertized.
Totally unacceptable.

How does this guy stay in business? I thought reputation was everything.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:33 PM

Phil is on a distinguished road

I've order twice from fragalot and was happy both times. First was for my self second was a group buy I did. Everyone was happy. I also ordered off of fragbox and was extremely happy with what I got and price. And I'm ordering again. As for his prices I think there fair. I've bought stuff of guys on this form and the prices are on par and the end result is I'm happier with my fragbox order than my $300 local buy off another guy.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:14 PM

heres a bleeding apple scoly i got a steal of a deal from fragalot

And heres a bunch of zoas i got from fragbox
Old 12-02-2012, 07:20 PM

Claudia is on a distinguished road

That bleeding apple scoly is beautiful
I have never order form there before but i wouold like to try. I will get stuff on the next group order
Old 12-02-2012, 08:40 PM

LoJack is on a distinguished road

This guy is a straight up crook. He still owes me $400 worth of coral that he never shipped from June.

The worst part is, he did respond to my emails ... and kept me on the hook just long enough so that my window to open a paypal claim had expired ... "I was in the hosiptal ... I'm having family issues ... I was out of the country and my cell didn't work there" ... etc etc, Yet every Wednesday ... no Delivery guy with a box of frags for me ... and then shockingly never heard from him again.

And one person said " be nice and I gurantee he'll resolve your problem " ... to this I say BS ! ... I have been nothing but pleasant and professional and I still got nothing.

And honestly ... it boggles my mind that people can read this thread, and then still say, "Yup, this sounds like a good idea ... I'll try it"

Best of Luck

I've got a fire pit in the back yard if I want to see my next $400 go up in flames ...
Old 12-02-2012, 08:45 PM

Northernseacorals is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoJack View Post
This guy is a straight up crook. He still owes me $400 worth of coral that he never shipped from June.

The worst part is, he did respond to my emails ... and kept me on the hook just long enough so that my window to open a paypal claim had expired ... "I was in the hosiptal ... I'm having family issues ... I was out of the country and my cell didn't work there" ... etc etc, Yet every Wednesday ... no Delivery guy with a box of frags for me ... and then shockingly never heard from him again.

And one person said " be nice and I gurantee he'll resolve your problem " ... to this I say BS ! ... I have been nothing but pleasant and professional and I still got nothing.

And honestly ... it boggles my mind that people can read this thread, and then still say, "Yup, this sounds like a good idea ... I'll try it"

Best of Luck

I've got a fire pit in the back yard if I want to see my next $400 go up in flames ...
The real lesson for you is that you should never use paypal to pay for anything, there is hardly anything to protect you; always always use your credit card.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:52 PM

LoJack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northernseacorals View Post
The real lesson for you is that you should never use paypal to pay for anything, there is hardly anything to protect you; always always use your credit card.

lol this drives me nuts. The comments like this.

Whether or not there is a better way to pay, or otherwise, his conduct is absolutely inexcusable.

One person made comments to the OP along the lines of "you should have been nicer and maybe he would have helped you"

That should be irrelevant. If the Original Poster paid for an item ... he should receive it. Regardless of payment method, creed, sex, or politeness

Are you telling me that if you went to a furniture store to buy a couch, and they sent you the wrong one you wouldn't complain ??

And then, because you are upset the store decides that they aren't going to do anything for you ... and you can't have your money back? Thats against the damn law ... its friggen robbery!

Its never the customers fault ... If you pay for goods ... you should receive said goods, plain and simple. If that business person decides he doesn't want to do business with you again, thats well within his right ... but the person is either entitled to what he paid for, or his money back ... not neither.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:28 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

I hear the latest Calgary order went as usual lol
Old 12-02-2012, 10:53 PM

I don't know but if someone took my money and u can prove it that's what the RCMP are for. Wouldn't be me siting here saying I lost my money . But I havent had a bad experience with him.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:37 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

i should get into collections