Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > BC Interiors

Old 08-25-2010, 08:57 PM
bvlester

Good to hear you are comming bring your frags anyways as someone will trade them I may have some frags from a friend that is moving this weekend he can not come.
Gather your frags and come to the swap Aug 29 11:00am to 1:00pm at sick lids place address is 138 mountview dr. Kamloops BC; 4 days togo.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:34 AM

wolf_bluejay is on a distinguished road
Default My plan!

Well, I figured I'd post up what I'm hoping for just on the hopes that others might do the same, and that I might be more of what I'm looking for.

Overall -- I'll be leaving with less money, and more frags that I come with

Looking really for SPS (would LOVE a pruple monti cap), and other such pretty things.

I'll be bringing mostly small SPS frags, with the exception of some orange cap which I'll bring peices is anyone want it. My orange cap is getting huge (18" across now), I can easily break off some larger pieces, but I don't want to bring large bits if no one wants it (or small if you want).

I'm hoping people that are either hoping to sell or buy post up so that there is general idea for those that are bringing frags to figure out how much to bring.

PS. see my earlier post about the freebie stuff I'm getting rid of. It goes in the trash after this weekend.

Last edited by wolf_bluejay; 08-27-2010 at 03:46 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:23 PM

FitoPharmer is on a distinguished road

il take the skimmers off your hands, plus a frag of your orange monti. I have some rainbow and superman monti for the swap.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:47 PM
bvlester

Gather your frags and come to the swap Aug 29 11:00am to 1:00pm at sick lids place address is 138 mountview dr. Kamloops BC; 3 days to go. good to see the number of people that are comming is increasing exponentially, this should be a good turn out.

Bill

Last edited by bvlester; 08-27-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:24 AM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

Dang it. I was hoping to come up for the swap meet but have to replace my hot water tank this weekend instead. Share the tank with the upstairs family & the pilot light keeps going out & the lady upstairs is getting on our case to replace the tank asap. Small chance of coming up but if I do, will mostly be bringing sps frags & some zoas.

Anthony
Old 08-28-2010, 02:28 PM
bvlester

Anthony I hope you can make it if you can not that is ok as it looks like this is going to be a realy good meet and that meens there will be more in the future, sooner rather than latter.. But the way,
Gather your frags and come to the swap Aug 29 11:00am to 1:00pm at sick lids place address is 138 mountview dr. Kamloops BC; 1 more sleep to the meet.
Bill
Old 08-28-2010, 02:36 PM

sick lid is on a distinguished road

does anybody have any macro, other than chaeto or flat blade caulerpa avail
Old 08-28-2010, 08:16 PM

mike31154 will become famous soon enough

Check my earlier post (first one on page 2) for what I plan to bring. I do have a little red macroalgae but it's already spoken for.

On another note, I'm thinking of bringing my refractometer just to see how it does with readings of other people's water. Might be a good opportunity to compare readings and add to the ongoing debate on how to best calibrate a refracto, i.e. is calibration fluid really worth the effort & expense. So if everyone would take a reading of the water they're using to transport their frags and mark the bags/containers with SG reading, we could all benefit from a little experimentation and comparison.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:02 AM
bvlester

Hi Mike sounds good I will bring my refractometer also. It seems to be actuate I read a article on the no about these and the one I have was the one the writer suggested to get. Did you get your from Complete Pet?

Bill
Old 08-29-2010, 06:28 AM

Veng68 is on a distinguished road

Have fun

Cheers,
Vic