Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 07-06-2013, 08:43 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit.fire View Post
Pretty sure I'm the only one who ever cleans garbage up from there... They were in 6 ft of water under a overhanging log
Huh....well that is odd then
Old 07-07-2013, 12:23 AM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Didn't flow away downstream?
Old 07-07-2013, 02:34 AM

fishytime will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit.fire View Post
Who the heck steals frag discs... I lost a batch of about 500 discs because some retard stole them out of the river.... This means war...
prolly thought they was ancient aboriginal coins and is trying to hock them on E-bay as we speak
260g mixed reef, 105g sump, water blaster 7000 return, Bubble King SM 300 skimmer, Aqua Controller Jr, 4 radions, 3 Tunze 6055s,1 tunze 6065, 2 Vortech MP40s, Vortech MP20, Tunze ATO, GHL SA2 doser, 2 TLF reactors (1 carbon, 1 rowa). http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50034 . Tank Video here http://www.vimeo.com/2304609 and here http://www.vimeo.com/16591694
Old 07-07-2013, 08:02 PM

blacknife is on a distinguished road

It's been touch and go with the x for 5 months. I knew things were too good to be true. She talked me into picking up one of ken's tanks, then a week later made sure I had helpers to get it in the basement.. And now threatening to kick me out/restraining orders. Any of you in edmonton happen to be a good family lawyer?
Old 07-08-2013, 12:16 AM

Proteus is on a distinguished road

People need to come up with better stories.

I have some 20" wheels and tires for sale on kijiji and I get a txt from some lady who apperantly is on deployment overseas and what's to buy the wheels for her daughter. But I can only reply to email not the txt. As she's working and doesn't have time to txt. But has time for email and kijiji. Want to only PayPal me with included instructions on setting up a acct. since she has no access to bank acct being overseas. Lol

And her "agent" will pick them up. Haha.

Doesn't care about condition or bolt pattern or even haggle about price.
I told her her "agent can pay cash when its picked up.

I've seen alot of this while selling cars on kijiji

Damn trolls

I asked for rank, vessel to which she assigned and area of deployment and tag numbers. Now I get no response
Old 07-08-2013, 04:02 AM

neoh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus99 View Post
People need to come up with better stories.

I have some 20" wheels and tires for sale on kijiji and I get a txt from some lady who apperantly is on deployment overseas and what's to buy the wheels for her daughter. But I can only reply to email not the txt. As she's working and doesn't have time to txt. But has time for email and kijiji. Want to only PayPal me with included instructions on setting up a acct. since she has no access to bank acct being overseas. Lol

And her "agent" will pick them up. Haha.

Doesn't care about condition or bolt pattern or even haggle about price.
I told her her "agent can pay cash when its picked up.

I've seen alot of this while selling cars on kijiji

Damn trolls

I asked for rank, vessel to which she assigned and area of deployment and tag numbers. Now I get no response
It's a scam coming out of Africa. They do that with homes for rent too. Most of the places for rent on craigslist/kijiji are them trying to scam you.

Look at the message header and do a lookup on the IP address. It will be from Ghana more than likely.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:06 AM

HaZRaTTy is on a distinguished road

That's a complete lie its not a scam... Nick is just way to untrustworthy. I would actually be interested to see if anyone actually comes... Bait HIM .. BAIT HIM... Dude tape your own Dateline.

You get that on everything not only on bigger ticket items, I absolutely hate when people inquire on kijiji about your ad and then when you reply to there email the email is no longer available to send to. Makes me wonder if they mis typed it or just scamming.

Personally I like catching up with the Missed connections some of those are very entertaining, they lack intelligence and grammar.

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-communit...AdIdZ501187269

I have high hopes for this guy to find this person, anyone want to dress up in a yellow dress I have a camera for the reunion...

Last edited by HaZRaTTy; 07-08-2013 at 04:09 AM.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:22 AM

blacknife is on a distinguished road

my ex fell for that while trying desperatly to get rid of some old excercise equipment.. i told her not to even reply.. in her case they sent a "bank" draft or check out of some bank in kingdom come.. which she tried to put in but was at least smart and waited for it to clear before taking the money out.

It never cleared, and bunged up her bank account for a bit after she told the bank what she thought was going on.

the agent was supposed to come and pick up the extra when they got the bike..
Old 07-08-2013, 11:56 AM

Proteus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZRaTTy View Post
That's a complete lie its not a scam... Nick is just way to untrustworthy....

Lol. I have a few frags of gsp. But I required a copy of your SIN, and marriage licence and only PayPal.

Old 07-09-2013, 05:13 AM

chef is on a distinguished road
Default dedicated

just took a 3 hour bus ride down to j and l. Spent mucho $ on a clean up crew for my reef. got me a sand sifting star, conch , bunch of snails and an urchin. within 2 minutes everybody disappears and gets to work. It's a lot easier spending the money on a beautiful fish, but maintenance keeps me going.