Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal

Old 09-13-2010, 01:14 AM

Greenmaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGuappo View Post
WOO HOO I THINK MY HAWAIIN FLAME WRASSE ARE SPAWNING.... i had 2 famale and 1 male then a female turned male and is mating with the female.. the other male seems very dosile thus far and there is no fighting amung the males...
SWEET!
Old 09-14-2010, 02:23 AM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road

Managed to get a few decent pics right before lights out tonight so here they are....

keep in mind the glass is a little dirty..

72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.

Old 09-14-2010, 07:18 PM

found my second leopard wrasse today.. he has spent the last week or so in my overflow....
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

Old 09-15-2010, 05:08 PM

second leopard gone as it was getting bullied. keep getting scared into overflow..

Old 09-15-2010, 07:27 PM

just added my last 2 fish... first with hopes they both can take care of some of the nameless algae i have found in my tank...

yellow fin tominii tang and a ember blenny..

will add pics when they stop hiding... that ember blenny is OUTSTANDINGLY BEAUTIFUL.....black with red spiderweb coloring... get to red coral asap if you want one...

Old 09-17-2010, 06:48 PM

welli the last 5 days i have pulled 4 fish out of my overflow... the current fish in there is one of my male flames... i am going to be selling him for 150 ... kien has first dibs as he ws the first to reply 2 months ago when i was going to sell this fish.. second would be the person who was going to buy all 3 when i was thinking of getting rid of them all . after that its up for grabs ..

Old 09-17-2010, 09:27 PM

fishytime will become famous soon enough

dude, you sure are getting lucky with the fish in the overflow lately aren't you???
260g mixed reef, 105g sump, water blaster 7000 return, Bubble King SM 300 skimmer, Aqua Controller Jr, 4 radions, 3 Tunze 6055s,1 tunze 6065, 2 Vortech MP40s, Vortech MP20, Tunze ATO, GHL SA2 doser, 2 TLF reactors (1 carbon, 1 rowa). http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50034 . Tank Video here http://www.vimeo.com/2304609 and here http://www.vimeo.com/16591694
Old 09-18-2010, 07:05 AM

is lucky the right word?????.. yes when its a fish i want to sell but otherwise not so much...

Old 09-20-2010, 01:05 AM

ok so i took some live rock out to catch a fish( it was coming out anyways due to algae). i bought some more lr to replacae this and ended up changing my entire rockscape... only took 2 hours tho which suprised me as the original scape took 18...

will add pics when the water clears... i even rearranged some base rock

Old 09-23-2010, 12:24 AM

got 1 decent pic before i had to run out of the house... here it is.

Last edited by ElGuappo; 09-23-2010 at 12:27 AM.