Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal

Old 03-14-2010, 12:28 AM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus View Post
Well Im sorry to hear that Leah How was I to know that.

Wow that is really crappy to hear after Talking to him there in your living room ,we got along so good too. pretty cool dude too\

really sorry to hear Leah
Old 03-14-2010, 04:51 AM

fishytime will become famous soon enough

So sorry Leah....you already know this but, My thoughts are with you...
260g mixed reef, 105g sump, water blaster 7000 return, Bubble King SM 300 skimmer, Aqua Controller Jr, 4 radions, 3 Tunze 6055s,1 tunze 6065, 2 Vortech MP40s, Vortech MP20, Tunze ATO, GHL SA2 doser, 2 TLF reactors (1 carbon, 1 rowa). http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50034 . Tank Video here http://www.vimeo.com/2304609 and here http://www.vimeo.com/16591694
Old 03-14-2010, 05:02 AM
Banned

Leah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishytime View Post
So sorry Leah....you already know this but, My thoughts are with you...
Thanks Doug,

I do know...and thanks for being there to cry on.

Been a crazy, zany, interesting week around here...one I will not soon forget, although I must say it would be nice.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:19 AM
bvlester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
Mike for what it is worth, you are an a$$.

This is so not my style however, on Thursday evening my father passed away. They are done in California and today I found out that my mother is in the hospital as she has suffered a minor heart attack from all the stress.

So Mike perhaps if you have nothing nice to say do not say anything.
Hay Leah I was going to say some thing earlier but decided that up to you to decide, I say good for you Girl you give them Hell and I mean it!!!.

I hope your mom gets well fast and then comes home and rests for awhile and you can take care of her now. My parents call it payback time. LOL...
If you need to talk or anything give me a call.

Bill

Last edited by bvlester; 03-14-2010 at 07:22 AM.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvlester View Post
Hay Leah I was going to say some thing earlier but decided that up to you to decide, I say good for you Girl you give them Hell and I mean it!!!.

I hope your mom gets well fast and then comes home and rests for awhile and you can take care of her now. My parents call it payback time. LOL...
If you need to talk or anything give me a call.

Bill
Bill,

You have already done so much for me. You are saint, I know that we shall be friends for a very long time. And the wonderful support you have given already, to not only myself, but to others as well. You are what good friends are made of. And thank-you for the incredible offer, to come back help me out, very sweet.

Thank-you, for the positive encouragement and best wishes for my mom.
So hard that she is so far away at this time, and I can not really do anything to help her deal with what must be the most devastating time in her life. Our family has/is going through a devastating loss. Time will never erase what he has done for all his girls, my mom, my daughter and myself. And I never even got to say good-bye or to say how much, he is still needed. Payback is it exactly.

Last edited by Leah; 03-14-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:06 PM

Carmen is on a distinguished road

So sorry Leah. I hope your Mom is okay and home with you in no time! Please call me again anytime you need to talk okay. Hang in there.

45 Gallon Cube with 10 Gallon Sump, Lighting 8 bulb T5, Vertex IN 80 Skimmer
-2 Occelaris Clowns, Engineer Goby, RBTA, Peppermint Shrimp
Old 03-14-2010, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
So sorry Leah. I hope your Mom is okay and home with you in no time! Please call me again anytime you need to talk okay. Hang in there.
Thanks Carmen,

Not sure what I would do with out both you and Doug. You guy's are the best. You know I will be calling you soon girl.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:07 PM
bvlester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
Bill,

You have already done so much for me. You are saint, I know that we shall be friends for a very long time. And the wonderful support you have given already, to not only myself, but to others as well. You are what good friends are made of. And thank-you for the incredible offer, to come back help me out, very sweet.

Thank-you, for the positive encouragement and best wishes for my mom.
So hard that she is so far away at this time, and I can not really do anything to help her deal with what must be the most devastating time in her life. Our family has/is going through a devastating loss. Time will never erase what he has done for all his girls, my mom, my daughter and myself. And I never even got to say good-bye or to say how much, he is still needed. Payback is it exactly.
Hi Leah, You do get to say good by every time you think of him and in how you remember him this is how people honer the fallen with the good they have done. I can tell that you love your dad very much and you must keep him close to your heart this helps.. The payback is that you get to help look after your mom this will also help the both of you heal in the grieving process. As you sit and talk about random things over the coming years. Believe me my mom and I do this from time to time about my brother that passed in 97 and about my dad that has all-timers, it's good to remember the good times.

By the way you have many Friends on here that you can spill your guts out to in many ways. You are a very caring and carrying person your self and I know you would do what ever you could for others also.

As for why I am the way I am it's in my Genes I can't explain why I do what i do for others I just have to do it. I really don't care what it costs me to do it at the time I just have to I am compelled to do it. If you needed me to give you a hand and cry on my shoulder I would show up.. I will call again and see how you are doing in any case.

Remeber to think of all the good thing he has brought to your life and that he has lived a long and full life now is the time to help your mom pull through and get back on track with her life.

Bill

Last edited by bvlester; 03-14-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:35 AM

banditpowdercoat is on a distinguished road

OMG, Leah, I am soo sorry. My deepest sympathy's

I mean WE, Reena sends her love too.

Umm, a tank or 5

Last edited by banditpowdercoat; 03-15-2010 at 01:40 AM.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:50 AM

Lance is on a distinguished road

I'm so very sorry to hear this Leah. My deepest sympathies.