Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal

Old 03-03-2010, 04:59 PM

Stephanie1974 is on a distinguished road

Last night I picked a bi color angel and added it to the tank. Awaiting to see if any conflict between my fish. The only one I was concerned about was my puffer because he was the last one added...and well who knows his true colors may come out one day. Nothing at all though. The new fish made itself at home. It has been grazing on the red algae on the rocks, hasn't bothered my mushrooms or tube worms. I woke up this morning and upon going to the tank to feed the tank I noticed the bi color angel had marks on his side.(Nothing from the puffer though). I decided to sit and watch the tank for a bit and noticed the angel was getting aggressive with the smaller skunk clown(male). Wow these guys are suppose to get along. The angel was more aggressive than the clown though and was pushing and side dancing with him and then the clown swam away defeated, and rested in the corner until he noticed the angel was no longer in sight. Well this I am hoping is going to be short lived until they have placed their ranking in the tank. I am going to be looking for a 55 I guess to accommodate the change in my tank if the harmony isn't met soon. Any suggestions on tank measurements. Length, depth, width?? I can get my other half to build me a stand to fit as he is a carpenter.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:47 AM
bvlester

I have a 55g in good shape $75.

Bill
Old 03-04-2010, 04:04 AM

Stephanie1974 is on a distinguished road

What are the measurements of the tank? Do you have pictures? And do you come to Kelowna?
Old 03-04-2010, 06:20 AM
bvlester

Hi I do go to Kelowna once in a while and I maybe bringing something to Leah I don't know this is why I let you know that I have a 55g I can sell to you it 4foot x 12.5" x 20.5 tall. here is a link to what is left of the photo bucket pics of it you can see a few more in the 110g link on the slide show. $75 no leaks. If I have to make a extra trip it would cost extra.

http://s749.photobucket.com/albums/x...0water%20tank/

Bill