Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 05-27-2014, 06:27 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancity View Post
Adonis? Nice
Yes it is the Adonis paly , I have a couple other krakatoa morphs coming this week as well , super excited
Old 05-27-2014, 02:49 PM

AquaticExpressions is on a distinguished road

Hey Denny did you get your big order yet? I'm picking up my clementines tomorrow
Old 05-27-2014, 03:52 PM
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaticExpressions View Post
Hey Denny did you get your big order yet? I'm picking up my clementines tomorrow
mine arrive tomorrow as well , im crossing my fingers big time lol with any luck i should have some clemmentines as well tomorrow but if mine go toast im hitting you up lol

nice to see all these designer zoas becoming available in canada also glad im not the oly crazy person to have the addiction lol

how about j whats your pricest polyp? i think i got an idea :P
Old 05-27-2014, 03:58 PM

Yeah I'm hoping no issues too fingers crossed for both of our orders.

So the most expensive polyp was $400 shipped for a Queen Krak unfortunately I only got a disc as it melted. I was able to get a partial credit so it didn't hurt that bad. Unfortunately I need rehab as I'm a "Krak" head lol...
Old 05-27-2014, 04:02 PM
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaticExpressions View Post
Yeah I'm hoping no issues too fingers crossed for both of our orders.

So the most expensive polyp was $400 shipped for a Queen Krak unfortunately I only got a disc as it melted. I was able to get a partial credit so it didn't hurt that bad. Unfortunately I need rehab as I'm a "Krak" head lol...

thats what my fear is , its one thing to be willing to throw the coin for a polyp but man does it hurt when it melts.

when we moved houses in april i had to move more frags than i can count , of course most everything made it but i lost my night furys, $200 a polyp lol i was smart and asked a friend to give me dibs on first polyp so im not out completely , it was doing so well too made a bunch of polyps off it then the move did it in lol

so far my adonis is doing great and i have 3 babies that have spread and are open polyps , if i have to move houses again for any reason i may cry lol
Old 05-27-2014, 04:20 PM

Well if you move... ship me all of your z's and p's and then once I climatize them I will reship to you
Old 05-27-2014, 04:30 PM

riceboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to riceboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post

looks like theres algea and on the plug plus its a used frag so ill give your 50 for it lol, jk thats crazy 375 on one polyp thats more than the price of gold lol
-concept built 3'x2'x22" full starfire tank with starfire 1 piece eurobrace and built in wave box, 1 jebao wp25, 4 mp10wes, ati led Hybrid 8 bulb fixture, csc 250 skimmer, Magdrive 18 return pump, apex lite, custom sump from concepts, biopellet reactor and carbon and gfo,bubble magnus doser and jbj ato, custom acrylic frag tank with 6 bulb t5
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70851
Old 05-27-2014, 04:38 PM
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceboy View Post
looks like theres algea and on the plug plus its a used frag so ill give your 50 for it lol, jk thats crazy 375 on one polyp thats more than the price of gold lol

to be fair the polyp was $225 and the rest was in shipping etc. its actually a good price for this particular polyp , shipping was a bit more than i wanted but id rather pay the extra to have it shipped right then to have them cheap out on it lol

def my most expensive polyp to date but i have a few more coming tomorrow that will be in the same price range.

ill snap some better pics as its settled now and doing great , the pics i posted were only fresh out of the box lol

cheers

denny
Old 05-27-2014, 04:40 PM
R.I.P.

funny enough my one polyp showed up in a 16" box lol for a minute while i was taking the tape off i thought maybe its a box inside a box inside a box lol but nope one frag inside a huge box with packaging out the yahoo, there was no way this polyp was going to show up in poor condition

the polyp came form incredible aquariums in ontario and bill did an amazing job on bringing this polyp into canada and again then shipping it out