Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 12-10-2012, 12:20 AM

The Grizz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
wow, I guess that electraglide sitting in my garage is a figment of my imaganation.

I have been involved in probably 27 different charity rides over the last 25 years. I have also been a member of 5 different riding groups and left them because they turned into ride to someplace for lunch groups... I also have family ties to the HA but I distance myself there, not proud of it not embarased by it, it just is. and thats all I go into it on a public board.
I am sorry Grizz that I don#t like a show that you do, but I don#t think you need to wear a leather vest full of patches over a jean jacket to be a biker either.

Steve
I never said anything about the your above fact, just replying to your statement of HA cast members and the fact the show does not relate to the GP. Facts are facts and if the show ratings are any proof of the shows fan base then I would say that a weekly #1 show is proof enough.

Not everyone is going to agree on what is the best shows to watch so you and I can agree to disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
were on the same page for this one. I didn't want to see mell leave either but I predicted she would as I while I liked here I think the others were better, the one that surprised me is that they kept the hippy in and sent home amanda brown.. oh well guess I can't get them all right

Steve
Myself I think the hippy is exactly what the show is really about, he doesn't have the appearance or style but he does have The Voice. Honestly I think the real mistake was keeping Trevin Hunt over Amanda, she is a true talent.

And I must correct myself on my music library count............its actually 8700+ songs

8' - 165gal Reef
DIY LED's Build
2012 Nano Contest Winner
Febuary 2013 POTM Winner
300 gal + 60 gal Complete DIY Build
Old 12-12-2012, 01:24 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grizz View Post

Myself I think the hippy is exactly what the show is really about, he doesn't have the appearance or style but he does have The Voice. Honestly I think the real mistake was keeping Trevin Hunt over Amanda, she is a true talent.

And I must correct myself on my music library count............its actually 8700+ songs
nope, I like him, I just think vocal wise (what the show is realy about) he is at the bottom now. I do think its cool that he made it this far, and after last night's preformance I think he might stay again.

you and I agree on trevin also, I think he should have been gone about 3 weeks ago.

haha, I quite counting songs when I had to buy a 2TB drive for my music. now if I can just get it hooked up with my x-box

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.