Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Tank Journal

Old 01-11-2013, 05:06 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslicus View Post
Very nice Denny. Let me know if you decide to share your crystal palys and let me know when you get a designer clown hosting the anomonie I should come and visit you to inspire from your tank

your more than welcome anytime to come see it russ , im also doing an upgrade like yourself ,all upgraded equipment and a larger cube of 30 x 30 x 20h .

my bubbletip is currently hosting my clowns it happened within a week of being in my tank,the trick is to find a anemone that is natural to them, then all it takes is some chasin and eventually someone needs a place to hide

once i finish the transfer come on over for a look and check out the tank

cheers buddy
Old 01-11-2013, 05:16 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriak View Post
Now if you only had some Darth Mauls to finish it off

hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
Those are some interesting palys!
they are cool as hell , growing fast to i must say for the short time ive had them , i looked for these forever and finally someone came through and surprised me with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by kien View Post
I love those harlequin shrimps! ..but I love my starfish more

you know some harlequins have been known to feed the starfish and keep it alive while they eat it

but yeah not a starfish to be found in my tank besides millions of brittle stars , they eat a chocolate starfish a week and they usually share , once they get down to the last bit the smaller one ( male maybe?) isnt allowed to finish untill the larger one is completely done.

they are also surprising nimble little buggers theyve ended up in my sump several times, and overflow box as well they have a neat way of getting to their prey no matter what the obstacle.

ive put their senses to the test several times while they were in my sump , i drop a star on the farthest side of a 36" sump and they are headed for it immediately ,with in minutes its upside down , sometimes they take it home to dine in sometimes they eat right then and there.

7 days later like clockwork its new starfish time

if i dont feed them a starfish they go hunting for whatever they can find,expensive to keep considering its a starfish a week . i use to feed them frozen but now just give them the whole star at once.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:14 PM

noirsphynx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
first up is the crystal death paly , thanks yoy know who you are , ive been looking for these for years literally years , they simply dont exist......or do they??
Those are sure different, not an easy find for sure

What are these ones called again? I forgot already. They're looking really sweet under the Kessil's
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/a...nk/IMG3922.jpg

That clown is pretty sweet Denny, love the helmet.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:50 AM

11purewater is on a distinguished road

The neat thing about the Black Crystal Death paly is shining a Led flashlight at them,looks like diamonds growing on the stalk