Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Lower Mainland

Old 04-12-2010, 02:07 PM

cdp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by svaningen View Post
im in paris on vacqtion at the moment, im coming back tomorrow can i order with you guys then??? and how much will shipping be??
Yeah for sure svaningen! Bill at Neptune said the last time he shipped overnight to B.C. it was $115, which we'll all be splitting.

Check farther up page three of the forum to see the pricelist (as an attachment) and the details.

If you are still interested please post to the forum so that I can count you in.

C.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry View Post
only way i could do it is if someone was willing to reship to me in kelowna or was coming this way.
Hey Starry - I could reship it your way, but since that means you'll have to pick up additional shipping charges, did you want to see if anyone else in Kelowna is interested that way you can share the additional shipping cost. I saw you guys have a frag swap thread going, maybe some of them would be interested.

Let me know
Old 04-12-2010, 05:51 PM

ScubaSteve is on a distinguished road

I'll give you my list of choices tonight when I get a free moment. What's the easiest way to do this? Mark it in the excel aand send it to you?
Old 04-12-2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
I'll give you my list of choices tonight when I get a free moment. What's the easiest way to do this? Mark it in the excel aand send it to you?
Sounds good ScubaSteve.

For Everyone - Send me the excel sheet with your quantities filled that way it makes the order really easy.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:28 PM

saltynuts is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to saltynuts

let me know how this turn out for you. as i,ll do one for edmonton.
hope all goes well.
euro-reef rs100.
no more school so i,ll be able to keep this one!
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61329
Old 04-13-2010, 07:27 PM

Just a reminder to everyone that the order has not been placed yet so there is still time to get in on this order with Neptune's Cove. See my post on page 3 of this thread...it has the price lists as excel attachments. Fill in the items you want and PM the file back to me (I can give you an email if you can't PM the file)

UPDATE!!: As there is some interest from people with small orders, shipping will now be split based on number of frags each individual orders. So essentially if someone orders 1 frag and there are a total of 15 frags ordered, they only pay 1/15th of the shipping. I believe this is a fair way to split the shipping and accommodate people who only want small quantity of frags. Overnight Shipping was estimated at $115 for a large box (note this is an estimate and will probably change.) I am trying to work out the payment details with Neptune's Cove and will keep you posted.

Numerous people have shown interest. Below is a list of the orders I've received thus far:

CDP
approx. 7 frags(will update names and qty later...don't have my list with me)

ScubaSteve

QTY(poly #) - name
3 - Heaven & Hell Palys
1 - Armagedon Paly
3 - Ultra Blue Angels
1 - Ultra X-men Paly
5 - Neon Green Palys
3 - Ultra Variable Stars

There may be the possibility to buy larger frags and split them once we receive them. Please organize this directly with the person you want to split with as I want to keep the accounting easy and you will need to organize the cutting separately.

ScubaSteve has added a few pics to the zoa/paly excel file (its too big to post). Email him at kreilly@chbe.ubc.ca and he can email you the file

So all those who are interested try to get me your orders to me by Friday afternoon please!

Last edited by cdp; 04-14-2010 at 06:59 PM. Reason: updates to shipping
Old 04-14-2010, 07:14 PM

See above for the latest updates (didn't register as an update to the thread for some reason)
Old 04-15-2010, 07:06 PM

I've spoken with Bill and Neptune's Cove. Unfortunately his mother passed away within the past few days. So needless to say he is taking some time. I have given him our condolences on behalf of the group.

Bill has told me the following:

• He will be sending photos for rics & yumas (instock) either Monday or Tuesday next week when he's back in the shop.
  • The stock on the lists he sent us hasn't changed much so there should not be an issue, however he will place holds as he receives the orders so the sooner the better!!
Him and I will discuss the group discounts and payment options next week.

In Summary:
  • I want zoa/paly orders no later than Sunday afternoon (April 18th) so he has them Monday morning to ensure holds and so we can work out the group discount
  • Orders for rics & yumas, etc.: Once we have photos I want these orders in ASAP
If you plan to order zoas/palys and rics/yumas, send me your order for zoas/palys by sunday (or sooner ) , then follow up with the order afterward. If you only plan on ordering rics/yumas and you have an approximate budget let me know by sunday so I can include that when I speak with Bill about discounts.

As my coming weekends are a bit crazy this may have to be a weekday pickup, in which case I would like to do the pickup at J&L in the evening. I might consider the north shore depending on where members of the group are located.

Make sure to read post #36 re. splitting shipping fees and my post on p3 of the thread with the attached order/price lists
C

Last edited by cdp; 04-15-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Old 04-17-2010, 05:43 PM

Zoa/paly order forms due Sunday April 18th! Get me those orders if you want in
Old 04-18-2010, 03:34 PM

Received orders for zoas/palys

CDP
QTY(poly #) - name
2 - Blue Majic palys
2 - Ultra Invisible Sun palys
5 - Ultra King Midas zoas
3 - Ultra Variable Stars palys
10 - Ultra Emerald Forest zoas
5 - original Blues Clues zoas

ScubaSteve

QTY(poly #) - name
3 - Heaven & Hell Palys
1 - Armagedon Paly
3 - Ultra Blue Angels
1 - Ultra X-men Paly
5 - Neon Green Palys
3 - Ultra Variable Stars

Pinhead
QTY(poly #) - name
5 - Ultra Wonder Woman

Running total sits at ~$380 (before shipping/exchange and discounts)
With this total we are currently eligible for 10% off I'm hoping to hit the $500+ mark so we can get 15% off.

Keep those orders coming in!! Today is the last day for zoa/paly orders! Single frag orders are welcome....shipping is going to be split on a per frag basis to keep per frag cost down

Yuma/rics orders due early this week! (will let you know when I get the in stock photos...PM me if you're interested so I can email the photos directly to you)

Attached are the order sheets to save hunting through the thread
Attached Files
File Type: xls ultraZoasPalyslist4-6-10.xls (56.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: xls ultraCoralslist4-1-10.xls (76.5 KB, 29 views)