Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 04-09-2010, 06:29 AM

Cameron is on a distinguished road

if I had a larger tank I would be all over that sailfin he is gorgeous....all the fish are awesome people.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:26 PM

untamed is on a distinguished road

Sorry...no fish for me... but I'll add that your blonde Naso is clearly a male and will get spectacular streamers if he doesn't have them already.

Free bump for a good N. elegans!
400 gal reef. Established April, 2007. 3 Sequence Dart, RM12-4 skimmer, 2 x OM4Ways, Yellow Tang, Maroon Clown (pair), Blonde Naso Tang, Vlamingi Tang, Foxface Rabbit, Unicorn Tang, 2 Pakistani Butterflies and a few coral gobies

My Tank: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28436
Old 04-09-2010, 07:54 PM

Mr Jones is on a distinguished road

PM'd for the coralife 250 calcium reactor
Old 04-09-2010, 09:54 PM

Lance is on a distinguished road

I saw these fish a couple of weeks ago and all were fat and healthy. Good deal people. Go get 'em.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:21 AM

Aquatic Addictions is on a distinguished road

all PM's replied to

Dan
Old 04-10-2010, 11:33 PM

All fish will be gone tommorrow so live rock and ceramics are capable of going.

Still have the other listed items for sale. If there is something that catches your eye or need feel free to make a REASONABLE offer and it will be considered for review.

Dan
Old 04-10-2010, 11:56 PM

Madreefer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquatic Addictions View Post
all PM's replied to

Dan
Thats not true. Myself and the other guy you ripped off on the chiller have been sending you pm's and you have not done anything about them. Maybe it's time you started doing whats right. Nobody can trust a crook. Everyone beware. This guy sold me a used peice of garbage that he claimed was top notch and said it was completely covered for warranty. Well it was a proto type that was not supposed to be sold at all.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:21 AM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
All fish will be gone tommorrow Dan
HERE FISHY FISHY FISHY!!!!!

Old 04-11-2010, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madreefer View Post
Thats not true. Myself and the other guy you ripped off on the chiller have been sending you pm's and you have not done anything about them. Maybe it's time you started doing whats right. Nobody can trust a crook. Everyone beware. This guy sold me a used peice of garbage that he claimed was top notch and said it was completely covered for warranty. Well it was a proto type that was not supposed to be sold at all.
Ok here we go. Really nice post there Bill considering all that was done for you and the deals you got. But lets stay on subject here with this "garbage" R.O. unit you are complaining about. You were told it was the same design as the vertex were going to be and got a deal on it at 150 bucks (I went back and looked at sales on our computer) I have told you several times the issue you were having was not extremely important but as I said in the last PM I would try and get you a new head unit. I HAVE replied to your Pm's so that is a blatant lie. You were fully aware of the system when you bought it that it was not "exactly" what was coming out but all the same features. As for the Chiller issue with your" friend" I have been trying to get the damn supplier to cough up the piece needed. How dare you call me a crook after all the "steals" on items you recieved from us with no argument to make you happy. It wasnt us saying "hey can we give you a deal on EVERYTHING you buy?" But yet we did... I did everything I could to make you happy after your dealing with two other stores and you were...until we GO OUT OF BUSINESS and you want to try and do this? I am trying to fix what I can for people even though I dont need to and could have walked away however I am not likek that. I have a life that I have to lead whilst I also try and get you the help you need on MY OWN TIME...... UNBELIEVABLE..... but you take care... I still have your address and as soon as I can make time to get the useless part you need I will send it to you.

Dan
Old 04-11-2010, 03:11 PM

Madreefer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ok here we go. Really nice post there Bill considering all that was done for you and the deals you got. But lets stay on subject here with this "garbage" R.O. unit you are complaining about. You were told it was the same design as the vertex were going to be and got a deal on it at 150 bucks (I went back and looked at sales on our computer) I have told you several times the issue you were having was not extremely important but as I said in the last PM I would try and get you a new head unit. I HAVE replied to your Pm's so that is a blatant lie. You were fully aware of the system when you bought it that it was not "exactly" what was coming out but all the same features. As for the Chiller issue with your" friend" I have been trying to get the damn supplier to cough up the piece needed. How dare you call me a crook after all the "steals" on items you recieved from us with no argument to make you happy. It wasnt us saying "hey can we give you a deal on EVERYTHING you buy?" But yet we did... I did everything I could to make you happy after your dealing with two other stores and you were...until we GO OUT OF BUSINESS and you want to try and do this? I am trying to fix what I can for people even though I dont need to and could have walked away however I am not likek that. I have a life that I have to lead whilst I also try and get you the help you need on MY OWN TIME...... UNBELIEVABLE..... but you take care... I still have your address and as soon as I can make time to get the useless part you need I will send it to you.

Dan
Well Dan I was a very happy and loyal customer and I appreciated the deals I got. First off I paid you $500 with full warranty for the unit so thats a lie. You said it was the best on the market and I could have it before the Jan release date as it was Dec. As for not being exactly the same well that is the truth. I emailed the manufacturer and proline with pics and they both said "thats not our RO unit and NO WARRANTY". I was not surprised as the labels are attached with scotch tape. I guess it's my fault for doing business over the telephone when you actually trust the person on the other line. What ****ed me off is when I read a posting of yours stating how happy you are with the same unit that I am "supposed" to have. While mine has not been up to standards. As for the crook comment, well I'll take that back as I said I enjoyed doing other deals with you and Nikki. Maybe it was your supplier who lied but either way, you should'nt have sent it out like that and I figured that you should have fixed the situation.