Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Oceanic Corals > Everything Pellets

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 05:57 PM

andestang is on a distinguished road

Hmm, interesting. I'll have to do some reading and also see the results/benefits of using with Zeovit. Thanks.

150g reef, 55g sump, T5's, Vertech 200A, Profilux III - German made is highly over rated, should just say Gerpan made.

Reefkeeper - individual obsessed with placing disturbing amounts of electricity and seawater in close proximity for the purpose of maintaining live coral reef organisms.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:36 PM

Werbo is on a distinguished road

Is there an existing thread (Reefcentral) to find out the benefits/risks of this new product. If you know a link.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:45 PM
Moved on

OceanicCorals-Ian- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Werbowski View Post
Is there an existing thread (Reefcentral) to find out the benefits/risks of this new product. If you know a link.

Look here!

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showth...=1694529&%29//
Old 12-16-2009, 07:01 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by muck View Post
I am having trouble following this Steve...Have you had your coffee yet this morning? Or maybe I just need more...
If you read through the thread on RC there are a bunch of questions raised and a couple by RHF.

the guy who came up with this stuff and is marketing it had mentions they were putting togeather a paper on the product its self that would answer the questions but it isn't out yet I guess.

all the links to it are just advertising and on RC the few people that are running it cannot give it a proper review as one is still dosing vodka at the same time, and the other is not getting results yet. Charels Delbrek (I think that how it is spelt) was given some to review a couple months ago but hasn't had tome to try it yet. Like anything new a lot of questions and no answers yet and not proven..

the biggest questions by RHF are about the ingreadence of this stuff.. as it breaks down what exactly will be released into the tank and over the long tearm will there be any problems caused because of this.

I imagin that they are waiting for there patent to go through befor they release what is in it.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:24 PM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

Why not have a few people trial it on canreef , like Aqua Digital does with his products.......
Old 12-16-2009, 08:06 PM
Moved on

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus View Post
Why not have a few people trial it on canreef , like Aqua Digital does with his products.......

If we were the distributor for the product in Canada we would most certainly do some trials; however, we are not in a position to do this.

I think most people realize this is a new product and idea that has shown some extremely positive results thus far. the RC forum that we are following does show multiple people that are experiencing great results but people using it the first time should practice caution and start slow.

We are going to use these pellets on our own tanks for our livestock holding facility. I do have a volunteer that is going to do an in depth thread and review of the product once he receives his order.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:28 PM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

right on sounds good looking forward to the positive and negitive results
Old 12-16-2009, 09:05 PM

banditpowdercoat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanicCorals View Post
If we were the distributor for the product in Canada we would most certainly do some trials; however, we are not in a position to do this.

I think most people realize this is a new product and idea that has shown some extremely positive results thus far. the RC forum that we are following does show multiple people that are experiencing great results but people using it the first time should practice caution and start slow.

We are going to use these pellets on our own tanks for our livestock holding facility. I do have a volunteer that is going to do an in depth thread and review of the product once he receives his order.

I am not dosing anything right now, I was trying Vodka, but could not commit to daily dosing. I do have a butload of GHA, so we'll see how this does reducing my N+P

Umm, a tank or 5
Old 12-18-2009, 11:25 PM
Moved on

First batch of Pellets have arrived and will be shipping out Monday. For those that ordered this last week yours will be shipping out late next week or just after Christmas.

O.C.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:39 PM

banditpowdercoat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanicCorals View Post
First batch of Pellets have arrived and will be shipping out Monday. For those that ordered this last week yours will be shipping out late next week or just after Christmas.

O.C.
Aww man.... LOL JK. thx for the heads up Ian

Umm, a tank or 5
Closed Thread