Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 12:03 AM

fishytime will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeeg View Post
I'm cheap...And I admit it...Just ask the guys at RC...

260g mixed reef, 105g sump, water blaster 7000 return, Bubble King SM 300 skimmer, Aqua Controller Jr, 4 radions, 3 Tunze 6055s,1 tunze 6065, 2 Vortech MP40s, Vortech MP20, Tunze ATO, GHL SA2 doser, 2 TLF reactors (1 carbon, 1 rowa). http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50034 . Tank Video here http://www.vimeo.com/2304609 and here http://www.vimeo.com/16591694
Old 08-21-2009, 02:49 AM

Argentiner is on a distinguished road

OK everyone, I know all of you are dying to get an update on this soap opera. lol I kindly asked my brother to send a PM about the anthias to see if he was actually busy, or just didn't want to get back to me about the deal we had made for some bizarre reason. Sure enough, he got a reply and was asked if he could pick up the fish soon, so seeing how my brother lives out of town, I offered to pick it up for him. Maybe I could use my deposit to get a discount while I was there. Called the guy and set up a time later in the day to pick up the fish and he asked me to call him before I left. No problem. So I call close to the time we set up, and the phone was mysteriously hanging up all the time while it was ringing.

I think he realized that I might be picking the fish up for my brother, and that wouldn't be good, because in our deal we had made he had offered the anthias for $30 (without bargaining) and now he was asking $40, plus with my deposit, he would have gotten even less!

So I decided to go over and get my money back, or find out why all this was even happening, because I was not understanding anything. So they send a VERY nice girl to the door and I had told her I was picking up the anthias. In the end, after chatting with someone else in the house several times she had told me the anthias was gone, and they didn't want to sell the mysteri wrasse that he was also going to save for me. So I asked for my money back. Sure enough, they did give it to me.

In the end it was very dissapointing as I was totally excited about the sunburst anthias and mysteri wrasse as both looked great. Would it have been so hard to just tell me what was really going on??? I'm sure Keith is thinking the same thing.....

By the way, the torch coral I bought off them initially is great and they gave me a good deal on it. lol.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:29 AM
saltwaterfish

just to let people know, aussiecoral is an excellent guy, he just sold a mystery wrass, sunburst anthias, and multicolor angel to me. Many people say this guy is a scam but from what i know he's a cool guy, he used to have all aussie corals and they look amazing and cost alot of money, so i don't think he would screw people over so little amount of money. I think you must have ****ed him off or something. I went over just 1 hour ago, he just bought a pair of crosshatch trigger and they look so amazing. I think people got it wrong about him. Argentiner don't be so cocky buddy, talk about corals and fishes, you are not even a tiny bit spender like him man, so shut up man.

Last edited by saltwaterfish; 08-21-2009 at 04:36 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:09 AM

md14 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwaterfish View Post
just to let people know, aussiecoral is an excellent guy, he just sold a mystery wrass, sunburst anthias, and multicolor angel to me. Many people say this guy is a scam but from what i know he's a cool guy, he used to have all aussie corals and they look amazing and cost alot of money, so i don't think he would screw people over so little amount of money. I think you must have ****ed him off or something. I went over just 1 hour ago, he just bought a pair of crosshatch trigger and they look so amazing. I think people got it wrong about him. Argentiner don't be so cocky buddy, talk about corals and fishes, you are not even a tiny bit spender like him man, so shut up man.
lol, Really says the guy with 2 posts and the brand new join date
Old 08-21-2009, 05:24 AM
saltwaterfish

you have a problem with new member punk.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:28 AM

md14 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwaterfish View Post
you have a problem with new member punk.
Well welcome to Canreef, Saltwaterfish or any other names you go under. I got no problems with new members, the more the merrier actually.. But anyone can put two and two together so really.. I dont think much needs to be said, enjoy your "new" fish.

Yours Truly
"Punk"
Old 08-21-2009, 06:57 AM

lol wow. Thanks Md14. Ya, I'm such a big talker with fish and coral. What does that mean, anyway. lol. I too thought he was a great guy. I got along fantastic with him. Until I left him a deposit to hold 2 fish and never heard back from him again. Does anyone care what this guy spends? Don't tell people one thing and do another. The actual "deposit" meant nothing to me. I just can't stand people that scam others. I totally know where you're coming from though, because I really liked the guy too. I had no problem at all in leaving him money till he sold his live rock to make it easier to catch the fish. Well, we know what happened next.

Last edited by Argentiner; 08-21-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:06 AM

aussiecoral is on a distinguished road

You know why I didn't sell them to you, cause I think you are cheap person and like brother both are so cheap, I would rather give the fish away instead of selling them to you, give you a hint man, you want people to like you stop being cheap man. Be wise buddy, money is not always important peace out
Old 08-21-2009, 07:09 AM

365seasons is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by md14 View Post
lol, Really says the guy with 2 posts and the brand new join date
+1

Saltwater 55gallon column seahorse tank

saltwater 65G mixed tank w/ 30G sump
Old 08-21-2009, 07:23 AM

Funny you say that as I was paying exactly what you were asking for the whole time, and never tried to lower a price on anything, including what you offered me on the anthias and mysteri wrasse. I admit, I check canreef often for things to buy as they are cheaper and any fish will be "usually" healthy if it has been in someone's tank for a while. Call me cheap if you want, it's not going to offend me. As for why all this happened. I'm lost.
Closed Thread