Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Aqua Digital > GHL Profilux Info & Support

Old 10-28-2010, 05:16 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua-Digital View Post
10. Will you ever stock BM dosers?
Not until they release spares for them, this is highly important, at present if a pump fails on a BM doser your a bit stuck to say the least!
11. BM DOSER spares - where can i get them
No where at present.
Ok so, the spare pumps and motors are available on a few websits and on e-bay.. when are you going to stop spouting that they are not available.

I will probably buy a proflux anyways as it is a good product, but I don't think you have to make stuff up to seel your product do you? if so that might make me re-concider buying something from your company.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:28 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

Nothing is made up I think we are the most open of all distributors you will find, if details change then we will update accordingly.

Post edited with more up to date info -

The quoted comments were from a few months ago and situations change quicky in this industry. We are aware parts can now be found on ebay although I do not see ebay as a viable source for service items for a main stream doser, and the parts still do not show up on even the latest BM wholesale list where as other parts do, so i am not aware if these are actual BM parts.

If you want to buy BM doser do so, we simply highlight what clients ask, which in the main is what do I get for the price difference and that is what has been highlighted here. If you still want to buy cheap and trust ya luck then thats consumer choice.

Logically if we thought the product was viable we would stock it Heck why not could make some good money from it as they import at dirt cheap, but as I have said many times, we do not distribute items we feel will give the client issues down the road. And that feeling "as yet" has not changed.

Lets keep this thread pleasant please, thanks

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 10-28-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:26 PM

mark is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua-Digital View Post
Logically if we thought the product was viable we would stock it Heck why not could make some good money from it as they import at dirt cheap, but as I have said many times, we do not distribute items we feel will give the client issues down the road. And that feeling "as yet" has not changed.

Lets keep this thread pleasant please, thanks
I'm confused, thought AD was the BM distributor, is it that you don't import the BM doser?
Old 10-28-2010, 08:31 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

Just because you are a distributor of a product does not mean you have to supply everything they sell, we dont supply everything GHL sell or ProdiBio. It is all based on what the distributor feels/knows is best for his market based on careful market research.

In this case the BM doser can be got elsewhere if clients so choose and we are happy for them to do so. If we felt the BM dosers even came close to the GHL in quality we would be all over it like a rash, but I dont like at present what I see in the product and it needs better componentry for us to feel happy with its longevity. Furthermore the GHL offers way better value for money in terms of quality, upgradeability, price point and long life, so until BM can match any of these points (our oppinion) it is not on our list.

Bubble Magus last night asked us again about the dosers, we told them everything that has been said here, no illusion.

Anyway this is a GHL thread lets keep on topic, if you want to do a BM vs GHL thread please feel free to do so on the open forum or in the BM section here

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 10-28-2010 at 08:37 PM.