Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 02-04-2010, 10:55 PM

Carmen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetyle View Post
Glad your hanging in there Doug. You know your a gem in the community when after only 2 days your post has been viewed over 1500 times. Do what is best for you, and if you need help im sure there are plenty of people will to jump in there for you.
Nicely stated!

45 Gallon Cube with 10 Gallon Sump, Lighting 8 bulb T5, Vertex IN 80 Skimmer
-2 Occelaris Clowns, Engineer Goby, RBTA, Peppermint Shrimp
Old 02-04-2010, 10:56 PM

Carmen is on a distinguished road

oops double post

45 Gallon Cube with 10 Gallon Sump, Lighting 8 bulb T5, Vertex IN 80 Skimmer
-2 Occelaris Clowns, Engineer Goby, RBTA, Peppermint Shrimp
Old 02-04-2010, 10:58 PM

simplycoral is on a distinguished road

PM'D Regarding Work.

Simon.

Simplycorals 165g Upgrade.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:17 PM

blueyota is on a distinguished road

im in the same work boat ..... have you heard of the ghost lake cottage club was talking to a guy today at work and says theres lots of work for all trades there ...im in construction to siding and timber work and i might be working there in the future ...it sucks its outa town but still close enough to drive back and forth ...... http://www.cottageclub.ca/builders.php heres a link showing some builders you might wana try contacting one of them ....or i might beable to get a # for you to call about some work there .....
Old 02-04-2010, 11:50 PM

my2rotties is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to my2rotties Send a message via Yahoo to my2rotties

Thanks for the link, will look into it for sure. I think the worst thing about lack of work is getting behind on all the bills, and playing catch up. There is never enough money to go around. We have always done the multi million dollar homes, and when the economy went down, the rich stopped spending

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyota View Post
im in the same work boat ..... have you heard of the ghost lake cottage club was talking to a guy today at work and says theres lots of work for all trades there ...im in construction to siding and timber work and i might be working there in the future ...it sucks its outa town but still close enough to drive back and forth ...... http://www.cottageclub.ca/builders.php heres a link showing some builders you might wana try contacting one of them ....or i might beable to get a # for you to call about some work there .....
Old 02-05-2010, 01:11 AM

Ryan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ryan

Hey Doug lots of work happening down here in the Lethbridge area. I know of 3 or 4 major condo going up and are anywhere from beginning to finishing stages. Also a big Seniors home being put up here in Taber. All the more reason for you to start the RC here in Lethbridge.

Either way I wish you the best and hope you come back if you do have to sell. Maybe get out those cutters and some of us can help you out by taking frags off your hands.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:29 AM

Chase31 is on a distinguished road

well my tank is almost up and running and i would be glad to store something for you
Old 02-05-2010, 04:10 AM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road

havent been on in a couple of days and i see this??? WTF

Hope everything is ok.
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.

Old 02-05-2010, 05:33 PM

The Grizz will become famous soon enough

I hear and feel your pain Doug. I own my own welding company and it is so slow right now that I am stressed to the point that I have been sick. And have to thought about selling ALL my tanks but just can't bring myself to do it. For me it would be nice to have a bunch of tank stands to do just to keep my mind off everything until things come back to life. If there is anything that you think I could do to help you out don't hessitate to get ahold of me. I know that we have only meet once but I am a great judge of character and you are top notch in my books. Good Luck Doug, thing are bound to get better for ALL of us. ( i hope )

8' - 165gal Reef
DIY LED's Build
2012 Nano Contest Winner
Febuary 2013 POTM Winner
300 gal + 60 gal Complete DIY Build
Old 02-05-2010, 06:04 PM

Chase31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grizz View Post
I hear and feel your pain Doug. I own my own welding company and it is so slow right now that I am stressed to the point that I have been sick. And have to thought about selling ALL my tanks but just can't bring myself to do it. For me it would be nice to have a bunch of tank stands to do just to keep my mind off everything until things come back to life. If there is anything that you think I could do to help you out don't hessitate to get ahold of me. I know that we have only meet once but I am a great judge of character and you are top notch in my books. Good Luck Doug, thing are bound to get better for ALL of us. ( i hope )
ill take a free tank stand if your making one
just kidding
hope everything works out for you doug