Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 06-06-2013, 06:04 PM

JmeJReefer is on a distinguished road

Burc took my shipping $$$ on a group buy after he said he would credit me! Sent me wrong frags, stopped communication, etc. worst experience ever material!
I would recommend fragbox as march over there is beyond awesome and probably some of the best customer service/products out there today. There I said it!
Old 06-06-2013, 07:08 PM

jjntm is on a distinguished road

Personally I have made quite a few orders with Burc, over 3k worth... and I have had a couple of issues with orders not being correct, or doa's... but everytime he has sent me out a replacement order with extra's in it. I have had one particular order that was extremely frustrating that took a few months as he was out of town, but it was re shipped as soon as he got back with extra's again.... if you look at my tank thread most of my acans came from him and I got sps like Fal wolverine and many other sps/zoa/paly/lps... in my experience basically all doa's have been sps for the most part. Yes there have been frustrating times and I think if you are not a patient person then it is not the place to shop. Since the communication issue's via email he gave me his cell # to text for faster responses and he has been pretty damn prompt in his replies since. I have gotten some pretty damn good deals off of him personally and a Lot of nice corals you can not get here in BC...

Last edited by jjntm; 06-06-2013 at 07:16 PM.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:09 PM

H2o2 is on a distinguished road

PLease i am talking for myself but i have received 4 orderers from fragalot in the last 3 months and all i can say is great service and if there were any issues like not being shipped on the set day Burc asked me if it was ok to do so as he had things come up and for the frags i received off of him stellar,and I also received an order from frag box again great service and frags but please this was my experience
Old 06-06-2013, 11:40 PM
Gold Member

mseepman is on a distinguished road

I have to say...been part of several orders lately....nothing but positive to say. Large frags and all have been stellar! Just my experience.

290g Peninsula Display, 425g total volume. Setup Jan 2013.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:15 AM

Phil is on a distinguished road

I've done lots of orders. Don't really have issues. Always nice stuff. Always get extras. Orders are always large 100+ frags. Sometimes missing one or two or 2-3 doas. Burc makes up for it in next order or offers to send replacements for free. Most people that have issues leave the frags in bags too long. I pick up the orders at 8am and some people don't pick up till late that Night or next day. I have my stuff in water pretty quick. Also too many guys complain about one frag doesn't look 100% like the picture. It's a picture of one frag of 100 there not all the same some have morphs some have different one on the same frag. As for people paying shipping on a group buy that's there own fault for not following directions of the group buy. I order off the website like everyone else and I never paid shipping. And as for the other vendors on here I've orderd from everyone and I've lost hole orders from others places.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:07 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Guys and gals, please no posting pics advertising non sponsor products. Thx.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:08 PM

daniella3d is on a distinguished road

oppss! sorry!

Last edited by daniella3d; 06-07-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:28 AM

Baker is on a distinguished road

Well I just went in on a group buy. First order he sent, there were not many good things to be said. I emailed him and wasnt very nice about it. His customer service sucks. In the end he sent some alright frags but warning the RPE isnt as advertised. The one onsite has a green mouth, not the frag I got(or the resent one after I complained). For that reason alone, I will not be dealing with Burc again. At least if I deal locally I get what I want. If you can, stay away from Fragalot.