Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 11-30-2010, 02:35 AM

Madreefer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milad View Post
its suppose to be 3 to 1 or something like that. mine is exact opposite, it drips out waste and produces tons of good water but im in north van and my tap water is < 12 TDS
That does'nt sound right. Never heard of that.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:25 AM

mike31154 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
My water is included in my condo fees so I really don't see it.... But still its not good to waste something that many countries don't have. I will find a use for it... Maybe a mini ice rink on my balcony...
I lived in a condo townhouse in Ottawa for years and the water was also included in the monthly condo fees. That's the problem, if you're not on top of things, 'you don't see it' but our fees escalated every year in large part due to water usage. There was one water meter installed for every block of condo units which consisted of mainly 5 units per block. I was in a block of 3. Everytime there was a suggestion to install individual water meters, there was little to no interest. What you can't see can often hurt you, or your pocket book. In any case, pocket book or no, wasting a basic need for life such as water is never a good thing.