Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 02-24-2008, 07:06 PM

Skimmin is on a distinguished road
Default pics

I could borrow a camera but with the way everything is selling I won't have much to take a picture of soon. In regards to the live rock a 16-17 gal set up shouldn't need more than 20lbs. I have a couple people potentially interested in all the live rock and would prefer to sell it as a whole, but I'll see what happens.
300 Gal 6x3x28 high Starphire peninsula w/external herbie/bean animal hybrid +150 Gal custom sump with 30gal fuge section, (both built by Concept Aquariums Calgary), 3x Ecotech Radion xr30w g2's(soon to be G3 Pros), Jebao DCT 12000 return pump, 2x Jebao RW 20 powerheads, Tunze Ato, Vertex ro/di, Reef Octopus Ext 200 skimmer run internally.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:35 AM

Default Items remaining

I have approx 300 lbs of live rock most with corals attached. I am selling all the rock @ $5/lb(corals included). If anyone is interested please let me know. When I get enough people to have all the rock spoken for we can set a date for pick up. That way I can give the fish to their new owner and shut down the tank in one day. All the rock is Jakarta and branching Tonga covered in coraline and in excellent condition. Once the remaining livestock is sold I will put all the hardware up for sale(tank,sump,stand,etc...). Thanks to everyone with your patience.(I've been trying to get to everyones pm's. If I didn't return your pm please feel free to send me another one) It's been a busy weekend but worked out well. Everyone has been great to deal with and I hope everyone enjoys their new stuff.
Thanks again,
Aaron
300 Gal 6x3x28 high Starphire peninsula w/external herbie/bean animal hybrid +150 Gal custom sump with 30gal fuge section, (both built by Concept Aquariums Calgary), 3x Ecotech Radion xr30w g2's(soon to be G3 Pros), Jebao DCT 12000 return pump, 2x Jebao RW 20 powerheads, Tunze Ato, Vertex ro/di, Reef Octopus Ext 200 skimmer run internally.

Last edited by Skimmin; 02-25-2008 at 05:40 AM.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:53 AM

jasond is on a distinguished road

PM on powerheads & controller
Old 02-25-2008, 06:38 AM

danlee78 is on a distinguished road

so ur tank is an established tank...i'm a beginner and need some LR, with good biofilteration...is this what i'm looking for? you're in calgary right?
Old 02-26-2008, 12:58 AM

Jeff_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlee78 View Post
so ur tank is an established tank...i'm a beginner and need some LR, with good biofilteration...is this what i'm looking for? you're in calgary right?
St Albert is just outside of Edmonton.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:20 AM

fencer is on a distinguished road

Skimmin's live rock is very nice. Lots of good shapes
Old 02-26-2008, 04:02 AM

Default All live stock

Well, all the livestock and liverock is either sold or spoken for. This weekend I'll start a new post for all the hardware available.
Thanks,
Aaron