Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > Alberta > Edmonton

Old 08-25-2005, 03:10 AM

geopod is on a distinguished road

Jim...Barb got another visit from a guy from ST ALbert pet store.He said he has bags,buckets and will be there for the move as well.She will keep you informed as to when it will happen.Gotta go to work for a bit

george
Old 08-26-2005, 01:09 AM

kellehar is on a distinguished road

I talked to goepods wife today and she asked if we could help with the move tommarow after 4:00 pm. If your able to help pls send a pm with your phone # and I'll call you to give you instructions to get to the house. To all that offered to help I thank you greatly and hope to see you tommarow.

thanks again
Old 08-26-2005, 02:47 AM

kuatto is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to kuatto

count me in,send me the address,i forgot the house number
Do we need to bring anything?

Jim
Old 08-26-2005, 03:00 AM

bulletsworld is on a distinguished road

Yeah thanks Justin for making the post for more people to help tomorrow. You beat me to it. I think we may need it if its only you and me tearing down and setting back up for this 75gal or 90gal I can't remember the size again.

Jim please come if you can make it! *HUGS* Need guys to lift please!

Justin, I called Barb, Thanks for the message that she wanted me to call her. I will see you tomorrow after 4:30p.m for tear down and setup.

Justin please tell me the tank hasn't been sitting without power. Have you checked lately? I imagine since your down the street you stopped by to see. Please tell. Pm Me. Thanks

"Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
Old 08-26-2005, 03:07 AM

kellehar is on a distinguished road

hey guys this is justin kellehars wife writing back, if you needed directions here they are

take 97th up passed namao centre, take the next right turn off, the signs will say welcome miliary familys and edmonton garrison. go to the second set of lights, there is a gas station and canex there, turn left on arras, go passed the stop sign, and her house number is 305 arras.

justin thinks that people might need to bring what they can for bags and buckets. that would help alot.

thanks guys
april kellehar
Old 08-26-2005, 03:27 AM

Count me in...All I have to do is run accross China,Swim accrooss and around the ocean to get to Vancouver, then I have to catch a ride on the boxcar in the train from vAN TO EDM.dO YOU THINK i WILL BE THERE IN TIME?Well It is a thought.I was trying to get outa here....Like I said before folks....I really appreciate all your help I wish I was there.I owe you all bigtime.

George
Old 08-26-2005, 04:25 AM

snaggle is on a distinguished road

I will be up on base tomorrow all day so you count me in. I might be able to lift much I am doing an express test and getting all my Afghanistan needles . I can bring some pails (I think I have 4 or 5). My cell number is 9912096 just give me a call and let me know the time.

Brad
Old 08-26-2005, 04:35 AM

Thanks Brad.

I think they are doing stuff friday after 4 pm.So if you can make it it would be great.I think justin will give you a call.As my wife doesnt have email right now as the computer got toast in the flood as well.So he is my main contact right now.As well as Jim and Lee.Thanks again guys......Brad who you with?I take it you are getting ready to do the 2 month pre dployment excercise?Bummer.I hear that the feb roto is a 9 monther.....thats the rumor over here right now.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:42 AM

snaggle is on a distinguished road

I am with 745 Comm Sqn a reserve unit on the south side. I have heard the same thing over here to, oh well I think it will be a good go it will be my first tour I have been waiting for 4 years.

Brad
Old 08-26-2005, 01:49 PM

kuatto is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to kuatto

I can bring lots of ziplock bags and a couple of buckets and am only 5 minutes from George's place.Maybe if we can get ahold of some more buckets and or large rubbermaid containers.Also is there power heads and or air pumps or do we need to bring some?

Jim