Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 01-10-2005, 05:20 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by targaboy78
I can't tell from the picture whether it's hardwood or nicely finished plywood, but that nice cabinetry took someone alot of materials and manhours. The wave front and detailed canopies are pretty sweet.
If they epoxied sand onto hardwood I would like to kick the fool. your right, the cabinet probably took around 1000.00 of material, standard mark up is 100 to 200% from what I have seen around here for cabinet making so to buy the cabinet it would be 3000.00 tops. Like I have always said though one mans treasure is another mans junk and although I don't like the looks of it I am sure some do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by targaboy78
I looked into replacing my kitchen cabinets with nice looking pre-fabricated Home Depot cabinets so everything would match...
$6,000 - $7000 easy. And that's pre-fab not custom and that's just basically boxes with doors.
that must have been the top of the line cabinets to add up to that much. when I redid my kitchen I found that even the custom ones are boxes with doors now, you just don't have to put them together

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.