Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 05-24-2013, 07:56 AM

JTang is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbin View Post
how am i being disrespectful, just tired of 10s of PMs a day all asking what ive already posted. seems a little dumb to me..
wasnt even directed at you anyways.
I guess there is nothing wrong with the way u post... just all those ppl who had pm'd you that are "dumb" n "lazy" like u said. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your choice of words.

But maybe you wouldnt get all those PMs from these guys if u take some time n post what are left instead of what are sold!???

OK, so what are still available? Lol
2nd Anniversary Video
120 Gal Reef (30 Gal Sump)
3 Tangs (Yellow, Hippo, Purple), Flame Angel, 2 Clowns, 2 Demsel, Six-line Wrasse, Strawberry Dottyback, Tube Anemone

46 Gal Bowfront Predator
Lunare Wrasse, Tomini Tang, Hawkfish, Snowflake Eel, Picasso Trigger, Valentini Puffer, Devil Demsel, Tomato Clown, Orange Urchin, 2 RBTA
Old 05-25-2013, 12:11 AM

Corbin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTang View Post
I guess there is nothing wrong with the way u post... just all those ppl who had pm'd you that are "dumb" n "lazy" like u said. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your choice of words.

But maybe you wouldnt get all those PMs from these guys if u take some time n post what are left instead of what are sold!???

OK, so what are still available? Lol
so look at what i posted as sold.. in the two posts after the OP. they say what is sold. you see something you want in the OP, then look at those, is it listed? no, okay, i still have it..

but to curb your incompetencies.

green milli
green stag
brown monty
ora green birdsnest.
neon green candy cane
brown and green candy cane
a few unID'd SPS
Fire urchin
Tux urchin
black knobby cucumber
pink and green spikey cucumber
and a couple mantis shrimp.

you guys must think im a prick lol
Old 05-25-2013, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhui View Post
When information is not clear, I ask. I never though of seller don't expect questions from buyer. Reason why there are so many ppl asking same question is not because we lazy, but maybe your post is not clear. Anyway, good luck with the sales.
its not my fault CanReef doesnt allow people to edit the OP, so read the whole thread. its clear as day.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:02 AM

mattr is on a distinguished road

what does ffs stand for?
Old 05-26-2013, 05:34 AM

Jaws is on a distinguished road

Sales 101: always insult the people interested in what you're selling in an effort to belittle them enough to buy your product.

Who doesn't follow that logic? Lol
Old 05-26-2013, 06:35 AM

SanguinesDream is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattr View Post
what does ffs stand for?
For Fvck Sake.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:46 AM

mattr is on a distinguished road

oh... wow... well i guess that answers his question on how he was being rude..
looking back he was much politer in his tank shutdown sale that he had on last year.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:59 AM
busy with fresh water.

The Guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbin View Post
its not my fault CanReef doesnt allow people to edit the OP, so read the whole thread. its clear as day.
I agree edit of the OP would make life a lot easier, it makes it so you have to waste time going through the whole thread to find out what's still FS
Old 05-26-2013, 07:00 AM

neoh is on a distinguished road

it's a lot easier to know whats left than cross reference what has already been sold off of the original post. It might take more time for the buyer, but as the seller trying to get them sold, and to prevent the PM's.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:01 PM

lol even after stating what is left, people still pm asking whats left, so well, says a lot about my statement.. lazy and incompetent, cant read for themselves? seems about right.

those who msg me saying they want "blah" they get it, and its a easy nice deal, and have been great to deal with.
why should i waste my time explaining to every person who cant read for themselves or use a single brain cell to figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown lover View Post
I agree edit of the OP would make life a lot easier, it makes it so you have to waste time going through the whole thread to find out what's still FS
lol yeah it would make it easier. cuz id just delete what ive sold, but i cant. and im not gonna go out of my way to help every person along. if you cant figure it out, someone else will buy it lol.

you guys are so gentle, im sorry im a busy person and dont care enough to deal with your laziness