Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 12-02-2011, 10:06 PM

cuz is on a distinguished road

Talk about de-railed.....
Old 12-03-2011, 12:57 AM
Gold Member

FishyFishy! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuz View Post
Talk about de-railed.....

De-railed... Or helping new reefers not get ripped off?

They call it addiction for a reason...
Old 12-03-2011, 07:16 AM

dc4 is on a distinguished road

Tank colors look great, glws!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2011, 09:09 AM

mexxedm is on a distinguished road
Cool Wow... really...

Thanks, people. That colony was actually posted on here before I had bought it. How come didn't anyone say anything. I bought it and I was selling it for less than what I paid. I just wanted to make space for my tank. Now folks speak up. I don't know if this is helping the new reefer or playing with him. I guess people are just too free now. There is no doubt that Canadian unemployment ratio is going up daily and, FYI, currently sitting at 7.4%.
Anyways, it is in the garbage bin now with the leather coral and galaxy coral.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:09 AM

Smile Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc4 View Post
Tank colors look great, glws!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
Thank you.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:14 AM

Unhappy THREW AWAY... NOT SOLD

After being harassed in this forum, I decided throwing those two items out.
Thanks.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:29 PM

Canuckgod420 is on a distinguished road

After reading the entire thread I dont believe anyone was harrasing you, they where simply letting you know that 80 bucks was too much for those paly's....throwing them in the garbage is more likely going to get you harrased, sell them for less and take a bit of a loss. Why throw out the leather?

This certainly seems a little childish.

And what the hell does canadas unemployment rate have to do with a colony of palys?

Very weird.
180G tank, custom DIY stand, Sunlight Supply-Sun Blaze 48" 8 bulb T5HO fixture, EuroReef CS6-1 and Vertex in 180 skimmers, 1/4 HP chiller, Tunze wavebox, 40G sump, and 40G refugium. http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57451

Last edited by Canuckgod420; 12-03-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Banned

gobytron is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWtrjhpvbKA
Old 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM

Canuckgod420 is on a distinguished road

Oh man thats funny....lol
180G tank, custom DIY stand, Sunlight Supply-Sun Blaze 48" 8 bulb T5HO fixture, EuroReef CS6-1 and Vertex in 180 skimmers, 1/4 HP chiller, Tunze wavebox, 40G sump, and 40G refugium. http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57451
Old 12-04-2011, 04:20 AM

jjntm is on a distinguished road

why would you throw them out? why not give them away first instead of throwing them away? sorry to hear that you got ripped off man... but that tells me that you are not doing your research before buying any specimen! you had a good price up on the leather! and didn't see anything about the galaxy coral... but really? because you had something mislabeled and were simply corrected that is being harrassed? and out of frustration in finding out you got ripped off for not doing your due dilligence in finding out how much it's worth, which tells me that you probably don't research to find out if you can even care for it! wake the f@ck up man... do you like throwing $$ away? do you enjoy killing off the natural ocean reefs? if you really are that lazy then at the VERY least make a post asking for advice here on canreef, or reef central or even one of the 1000's of other reef sites like these and get opinions before buying **** and getting ripped off!!! or buying **** you can not care for!

throwing away live coral is ridiculous... ( I can see the brown polyps, they are like a weed!) but the leather and galaxy? u don't deserve to have a reef you whiny little B!TCH!!!!!!! go back to freshwater and leave the reefing to those of us willing to do our due dilligence and research before buying!!! as for you buying that from an LFS for $100 either the LFS is run by a crackerjack and you should name them on here so ppl know not to buy from them and continue keeping them in business!!! or you are full of **** and were trying to catch someone new to the hobby and you need to get lost!!!

I was sincerely letting you know they were mislabeled and you would have a hard time selling them for what you were asking... and that you were better off fragging them and asking less for each to try and get close to what you were asking! next time take the advice or ask further questions instead of making such STUPID RASH DECISIONS!!! and if you are gonna just get rid of them mod the ad to saying for trade or giving away for local pick up you dumb inbred #$%^#%$&%$^*I(O#$%#($IO^$I%^&#$%KI$K%Y$%^I&Y$%HGIH G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!