Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 07-22-2011, 04:50 PM
R.I.P.

pinhead is on a distinguished road

Just got back from Tofino a few days ago. One of our favorite places to go. If you have teenagers I would recommend: sea kayaking to the big trees on Meares Island, a hike to the crashed World War II plane near radar hill or a whale watching tour. My brother-in-law took a Zodiac tour last Wednesday and saw Orcas, Eagles, Sea Lions, Sea Otters and Puffins.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:18 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
Tony, in the 20 years I lived there I never heard of a goat on the roof market, is that the real name?
I think the real name is just the "Coombs Country Market" but everyone's called it "Goats on the roof" for so long that this is it's unofficial name. http://www.oldcountrymarket.com/
Old 07-25-2011, 07:03 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
I think the real name is just the "Coombs Country Market" but everyone's called it "Goats on the roof" for so long that this is it's unofficial name. http://www.oldcountrymarket.com/
hmm you know I looked at the web page and I have been there once.... and no I have never heard of a goats on the roof in the last 23 years. I usaly go to whippletree junction when I went to a market and the other one up by nanimo on the other side of the road.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.