Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 07-07-2011, 11:39 PM

KevinK is on a distinguished road
Default shipping form US

ok, so I'm also somone that ordered once in a while from the us.

BE AWARE

when shipping fom the US by fed ex ore UPS, thy dont cover damage when your package is lost

I gust had LED's send to me, and I ask to send it by USPS, but thy mest up and send fed ex and had it insured.

so fed ex douse not care if thy deliver something from 1 ore 1000 dollar, thy gust toss the package at your door.

thy left a card telling me it would be in front of the door, but no way, no package.

long story short, after investigating, thy tell me it is indeed lost, but fed ex in the US tells, SORRY< GROUND SHIPMENT TO PERSONAL ADDRESSES ARE NOT OUR RESPONSEBILLETY.

the card thy leave behind on your door informes you thy should do 3 delivery attempts, but as time matters to them, thy gust toss it somewhere and than tell you by by.

the driver could even have taken it home,

when sending USPS at least thy in deed do try to deliver another time, ore leave it at the post office

the comercial guys dont care about you, for them a thousand dollar shipment is the same as a greeting card, and thy present themselve as thy care, but on the end, it is the one waiting for the shipment that is nailed

for fun, google: package lost claim fed ex ore UPS, you never want to send again with them.

I'm still struggeling to get my LED's ore my $$ back, as I paid for insured shiipment, so the sender is in my opinion responseble, but I feel bad for him

gust my 2 words, if you order from the US, make shore you are covered, as 9 out of 10 times you think you are, untill your order is lost, and than you find out that somewhere, somehow you are standing with a empty wallet, and no product
Old 07-08-2011, 05:23 AM

cwatkins is on a distinguished road

I would love to buy local but with a family to feed and an expensive hobby, if I can save $100 on an MP40 by ordering online from the US and having them ship to a postal pickup place just across the border (with free shipping), then I'll for sure buy it online.

Usually no tax coming back across the border if it's the three of us.