Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 05-02-2011, 05:48 AM

dsaundry is on a distinguished road

While I do believe that there are truly evil people out there, I fear all they have done is create another martyr for them. Remember the only difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is which side wins. If everybody thinks the USA is over there strictly fighting for the freedom of the world, you all better think again..OIL, OIL and more OIL! I trust the USA more than the middle east, but not by much. There is a whole lot going on than meets the eye{s}. Remember all the wmd's they found in Iraq...or was that Indiana...Sorry, we have lost a lot of people over there and it hasn't done a heck of a lot, One dictator hung and a powder keg still there...who's next??
Old 05-02-2011, 11:24 AM

phi delt reefer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishytime View Post
cmon!.......he's not dead.......he's in the US somewhere at this moment saying "would you like to supersize that slurpee?"
If you are going to sterotype atleast do it right... Koreans and Indians own corner stores.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:56 PM

sphelps is on a distinguished road

Personally I think people need to pay more attention to certain details in the news rather than just believing whatever they're told. Honestly I don't understand how people even bought into the who Bin Laden thing in the first place, are people that racist to assume everyone looks that similar or just stupid?

Old 05-02-2011, 03:15 PM

Madreefer is on a distinguished road

Killed yesterday and already buried at sea already. The U.S. say they have DNA evidence. I want to see the body and pretty sure millions of others do as well. Now I don't beleive that he is dead, but i'm in to conspiracy theories.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:28 PM

dsaundry is on a distinguished road

HTML Code:
 Quote:Originally Posted by fishytime [IMG]http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/IMG] cmon!.......he's not dead.......he's in the US somewhere at this moment saying "would you like to supersize that slurpee?":mrgreen:If you are going to sterotype atleast do it right... Koreans and Indians own corner stores.
I think he is referring to 7/11's
Old 05-02-2011, 05:05 PM

viperfish is on a distinguished road

Bin Laden was only a figurehead for Al Qaeda, with him gone they'll appoint another leader who will have a bigger axe to grind because he will have to prove himself. The amount of destruction and threats that have been attributed to the Al Qaeda have not been the work of one man, and the US in all their ignorance would have to be fools to think this is over because Osama is gone.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:43 PM

ALang is on a distinguished road

I really don't think that anyone really is naive enough to think that with Bin Laden gone, so goes the terrorists. They, and we, are celebrating his demise is largely due to the fact that he ordered the 9-11 murder of thousands of innocents. So that chapter has a bit of a closure.

Now, who know what idiot will head this sorry bunch!
Old 05-02-2011, 05:58 PM

sgreen is on a distinguished road

Yes there will be someone else that will step up and take over Al Qaeda. Terriorists will always be out there, But it is a small closure on the man that supposedly called the shots on 911.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:09 PM

reef-keeper is on a distinguished road

If he is dead way to go but some real proof would be nice, not just someone saying that they got him.
that was a real fast burial!
Old 05-02-2011, 06:20 PM

Slick Fork is on a distinguished road

I was surprised to read that this was a locate and kill operation as opposed to a locate and capture. I would have thought the US gov't would have been very interested in a very public trial and execution/lifetime incarceration.

I don't think bringing the body back to the states and parading it around Washington DC would have provided any more proof than what they already have. I can see them not wanting a physical grave for fundamentalists to turn into a shrine or monument and dumping the body at sea solves that problem.