Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Lower Mainland

Old 01-04-2004, 08:36 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCOrchidGuy
Yeah when you consider a 90 gallon is $200 the extra length etc really increases the cost. Heck even a reef ready 120 is $600, and that's only 6 inches more (front to back) than a 90.

You may want to just stick with a 90, OR go for a 108/105 anyway give them a call they can give you the prices.

Doug
hmm the list price for my 90 gal was over 500.00 where you getting one for 200?

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 01-05-2004, 02:13 AM

2klude is on a distinguished road

well i called king eds today. i talked to a guy named ron over the phone he actually remembered me since i am there all the time and have bought everything from him(knows me as the guy with the flashy red prelude lol). he told me he could hook me up with a seastar or hagen 135gal for under 400. we also talked about this 150gal thats been sitting there for awhile. he said to come in when i get back in town and we can work somthing out. really nice guy.

o and just for some of u guys who are looking for tanks. he let me know that he wants to move alot of his larger hagen tanks thats have been sitting there for awhile. he led me to beleive he is selling them for just a little above his cost. so if u are looking for a all glass tank under 135gallons go to king eds. make sure to ask for a guy named ron. i know for sure he wants to move some of his bigger hagen tanks. well thats the impression he left me with.

i get back in town tomorrow and will probably swing but king eds on tuesday. peace
Old 01-05-2004, 02:29 AM

2klude is on a distinguished road

o yeah just to add,

Someone informed me about a store in Abbotsford called pet lovers. the owner rob gets deals on seastar tanks because Seastar is on the Island that whenever they have an order to the Mainland they will contact him about picking up a few (premade) tanks from them as well. They give him a decent discount, because he is not ordering the tanks, he is just helping Seastar fill a truck to go over with the fairy, so he gets some incentive pricing from Seastar.
Old 01-05-2004, 03:16 AM

BCOrchidGuy is on a distinguished road

Steve King Ed sells SeaStar 90s for $199-$225ish, reef oceanic 90s are $299.

Doug