Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 07-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

My installer was a long-time Telus tech. Very good man. Even installed an extra long line so I can hook up a tv to my patio deck if I want to, no charge.

What I also like about Telus is that if I'm on my computer & my wife is on her laptop surfing & her sister is on her laptop streaming movies, their activities online DON'T affect my own download speed. With Shaw, there were times when its super fast but in the afternoons & early evening, slow downs were almost daily since that's when everyone seems to go online.

Shaw also billed me over $100 for a defective box because I didn't drive it downtown to there office right away. Finally got my money refunded over a month after I quit Shaw.

Good luck with your Telus.

To be honest, heard a lot of horror stories about Telus & TelusTV but went to a friend's place & tried out their internet & checked out the picture quality on their TelusTV and was happy with what I saw.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:10 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

He's a tech he needed the line guys to hook ip a telus line the first night he came I figure he thought he'd show up make a call to the office get them to push a button And wa laa , but nope not that easy .

The part that gets me is he said they only work 8-4 but yet the lady booked my app for 6-8
Old 07-08-2010, 02:17 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

We do have the laptop came asap lol I called and asked they give my first month free he said not gonna happen I said well I'm not paying for a full month service if I don't have service they said if it's not hooked up your not paying for it ...

Which reminds me of another time I went to pay a bill online and I picked direct energy essential services(garbage etc.) insted of direct energy regulated services I paid them 300 and I don't even have them for services when I called and asked if they can just transfer it over they said no there not the same company lol I said okkkk how long before you send it back....6 to 8 weeks. Seven weeks and six days later the check showed up grr I was ****ed
Old 07-08-2010, 03:02 PM

bonez is on a distinguished road

Let's just hope that the guy that promised to show up to day shows up. I've had Telus TV and their new Optik TV and internet, never had any issues with it. I did however switch to Telus Satellite because Optik TV didn't have the channels that I wanted.