Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 05-19-2009, 02:14 AM

iansfishy is on a distinguished road

think Ill go with a barracuda return and CL. Ill just have both in the basement so no noise issues. Then Ill put the OM directly under the tank. That way I can feed the other tanks, and not ever have to upgrade pumps or worry about not haveing enough flow to run other things off of it. Anyone using the OM 4 ways not like them? Or wish they had done something diffrent?
Old 07-25-2009, 10:06 PM

aquatechy is on a distinguished road

Hate to break it to you, but you should buy two reeflo barracudas. Trust me... through my experience in this hobby, i can predict you will end up changing both anyways. TRUST ME, I've done this before, so im trying to save you the trouble.

One thing though. Where are you going to buy them? If you dont mind noise levels, I would contact reeflo directly and ask to be part of the field testing of their new pumps the "blackfin" line. They have more flow and pressure, and one of my friends has one and loves it.