Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 06-24-2007, 10:42 PM

SerLunchbox is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to SerLunchbox Send a message via AIM to SerLunchbox Send a message via MSN to SerLunchbox Send a message via Yahoo to SerLunchbox

Still have this stuff that just has to go before I got insane.

That and then my wife can get a crib bedding set that she wants .... oh the things I do for my darling pregnant wife .....
Old 06-27-2007, 12:47 PM

Send a message via ICQ to SerLunchbox Send a message via AIM to SerLunchbox Send a message via MSN to SerLunchbox Send a message via Yahoo to SerLunchbox

Bump to the top and some prices have been updated!
Old 06-30-2007, 03:37 AM

Updated most of the prices again. Come on people .. these are great deals!
Old 07-04-2007, 02:18 AM

The Skimmer and Camera are back up and I reduced the price some more. Hoping to have it all gone soon.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited by SerLunchbox; 07-04-2007 at 03:59 AM.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:25 PM

Ok ... this skimmer normally sells new at $280 from J&L ... I am selling for $125 ... I think this MIGHT be a good deal .... Just my opinion though.

Do I smell or something? Is that why it hasn't sold yet?
Is there something in my teeth?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:13 AM

Bump to the top again
Old 07-11-2007, 02:03 AM

marcingo is on a distinguished road

I dont think its you. Im trying to sell a remora pro for 100 and no one wants it either.

I dont get it.