Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Lower Mainland

Old 11-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

Sorry I missed it. Sounds like everyone had a great time & Ivy did her usual spectacular job organizing & running the tour. I'll try to make sure Irene & I are available for the next Burnaby/Vancouver tour.

Sign me up for the ReefBC club

Anthony
Old 11-08-2005, 08:06 PM

IluvHockey is on a distinguished road

Thanks for Ivy for setting the tour up. It was great seeing great people in person and to match up names on the the boards. Yes you know that some of the people were hardcore when Mike Olsen's empty 150 gallon tank was getting as much attention as the display one with the ginormous leather.

Mike please thank your wife trish for the coffee and scones, they were great and was a highlight of the tour. I hope you guys can move that leather out of the tank and your wife's bird cage in the living room without much trouble.

I am sorry I could not see Tom R's tank, but maybe Tigger can post some pics. Every tank was amazing. Love the bule turnicate from Jasons tank, good luck with those. Everyone was a class act. Once again thank you Ivy for setting it up, it probably wasn't easy. And thanks for the good times to those classy canreefers. Gee I think I been hanging around bluetang too much. I am sounding too much like Ron Burgendy.
Old 11-10-2005, 04:56 AM

Tigger is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tigger

Thank you to Ivy and all the people who volunteered to show their tanks and allowed us into your homes. It was great to meet some new people, and I hope to see everybody again soon.

I do have some nice pictures but I am not sure how to post them. I took them under high resolution 5MP, so they are all quite large. If anybody know how to resize them quickly, please let me know.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:00 AM

Jason McK is on a distinguished road

I use Resize tool add on for windows found here
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx
Or photoshop.

You need to upload them to a web space or canreef gallery they right click and get the properties of the file. It will display a URL copy and past it after pressing the IMG button

Can't wait to see the pics

J
Old 11-10-2005, 07:03 AM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

I use "http://photobucket.com" to upload my pics before I post them on this site.

HTH,

Anthony