Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 01-15-2016, 07:40 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys, let me know how everything takes in your tank.
Old 01-17-2016, 03:01 AM
Follows the rules!

I'm just going to call everything sold because I cant be bothered to frag any more stuff!

Sold sold sold! No more till next time!
Old 01-26-2016, 03:51 PM
Follows the rules!

I have 2 heads of the orangey pink hammer that i can sell, they are seperate but glued to the same rock.

These 2 heads were the ones i accidentally fractured on the 14th. I immediately glued the skeletons back together with out allowing them to fall apart. You can tell within a day or 2 if the coral will make it or not. I have had success in the past and thought id try again.

Success! They are happy and healthy. I moved them out of the net breeder and glued the bases to a rock a few days ago. They were fully expanding in the net breeder as well as in the tank where they get flow.

So i would love to see them go to a new home before my wrasse decides to pick up the rock and relocate it to the back of my tank upside down.

$25 for both heads on the rock. Or trade for something i dont have. Euphyllia i dont own or perhaps a nice pink or blue or pretty coloured milli frag?

No loss if they dont sell. They will grow just fine for me and start another colony i can sell from as long as i glue the rock down.

Actual coral pictured. Those are the 2 heads one is more open as it is receiving less flow being sheltered under the rock, as you can see by the shadow. Thats the mother colony in the front.
Old 01-27-2016, 12:53 AM
Follows the rules!

2 heads orange hammer on rock are SOLD

I'm sure I will have a bit more of everything next time I'm home from the island.