Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 11-19-2013, 04:01 AM

Reef Pilot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic View Post
He's auditioning to be on SNL (Saturday Night Live) when his stint as Mayor of the Center of the World is over
I think he wants to be the Howard Stern of Canada,... and getting lots of help there.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:47 AM

HaZRaTTy is on a distinguished road

Like him or hate him in what he does in his personal life but the guy knew and was Very successful mayor. I don't live in T.O but from what I have read and seen he is one of the very few that stays with his budget and even decreases his expenses. He knew his books.

Hell in the hearing today the guy gave out his personal car phone and cell number for work.

The guy made a mistake? Without starting a war. I'm not defending him but why was drug testing shot down so quickly. Point is we don't know a lot of the "hidden" story.

Also alcohol was just proved to be the drug that causes the most harm
And worst to buy and because it's legal it's half ok for these suit pushers to get a DUI say sorry and continue on? Come on..
Old 11-19-2013, 01:34 PM

Reef Pilot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZRaTTy View Post
Like him or hate him in what he does in his personal life but the guy knew and was Very successful mayor. I don't live in T.O but from what I have read and seen he is one of the very few that stays with his budget and even decreases his expenses. He knew his books.
I didn't know much about him or TO politics, just what the media fed us about his outrageous antics and from the comedy shows. He certainly comes across as a nutcase.

But last night he and his brother were on The National with Peter Mansbridge. Not sure what can be believed, but apparently he saved them a lot of money. He still looks like a nutcase to me. But can see why he might have some appeal there with the ordinary guy and his disdain for political correctness.

But honestly, I would rather not see this crap on TV. Torontonians, please keep your dirty laundry in your own house. We don't need to see it...
Old 11-19-2013, 02:55 PM

Fesso is on a distinguished road

Old 11-19-2013, 03:33 PM
busy with fresh water.

The Guy is on a distinguished road

Can you say "Primeminister" his next quest according to him!!!!!
Old 11-19-2013, 05:36 PM

Slyguy00 is on a distinguished road

Any publicity is good publicity lol
Old 11-19-2013, 06:18 PM

ScubaSteve is on a distinguished road

I was supposed to have an interview on CTV National regarding the typhoon last week (during primetime no less), but my flippin' spot got bumped because Dough Boy pulled some crazy **** in the council chambers that day.

Let me get this straight: Thousands of people are dead and many others have had their life shattered by a natural disaster. Our country can help.

But... that is way less important than Fat Boy Ford acting like a douche.

Ford: Pull your **** together, bud.
Media: You really need to reassess your priorities...
Old 11-19-2013, 06:35 PM

Misses.ReefWars is on a distinguished road

omg...busting my gut right here hahaha!!!
Old 11-19-2013, 06:44 PM

saltcreep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZRaTTy View Post

Hell in the hearing today the guy gave out his personal car phone and cell number for work.

The guy made a mistake? Without starting a war. I'm not defending him but why was drug testing shot down so quickly. Point is we don't know a lot of the "hidden" story.

Also alcohol was just proved to be the drug that causes the most harm
And worst to buy and because it's legal it's half ok for these suit pushers to get a DUI say sorry and continue on? Come on..
The story isn't hidden. The focus has been misdirected on the gong show that is Rob Ford. The more important story is the one that is his relationship to Alexander Lisi and all that comes with it. Ford is simply hiding behind the police investigation so that he doesn't have to answer the real questions. When those are answered, either by him or others, I'm quite confident he will lose his moral authority to retain the highest public office in the city of Toronto...if he hasn't done so already.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:35 AM

SanguinesDream is on a distinguished road

The medias' obsession with Rob Ford is the reason I finally left Facebook a week ago and after reading this thread, I have no desire to return.

What a person chooses to do on their personal time is their personal choice. If they act like an @$$, then they have to pay the consequences. But as long as dude did not spend cashola from the public coffers or perform any public duty in an altered state, then it be none of anyones' business.

The papparazzi approach to newcasting is unpalatable particularly when foreign correspondents are risking life and limb to bring real news to the world.