Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 05-21-2012, 05:38 PM

fishmanty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
I'm personally tired of blizzard and there single player games needing internet connections to play. If I wanna play by my self I shouldn't have to connect to the internet
Diablo 1 and 2 and starcraft 1 and 2 both had single player.... what games are you sick of exactly?
Old 05-21-2012, 07:32 PM

Aquaria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCoralEdmonton View Post
Its awesome, still dont understand the logic of complaining about connecting to bnet to play the game, its not like anyone pays by the GB for internet..... at least not enough that this game will eat it up..... maybe im missing something....

But all in all, it is super addicting.... and nice not to be MMO.....

Steve
It has nothing to do with that its the paying 60 to be told that I can only play at home crap. If i want to cross the street n play in the park or go to a friends or play at my dads I should be able to it is a Single player game NOT an mmo after all
Old 05-21-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmanty View Post
Diablo 1 and 2 and starcraft 1 and 2 both had single player.... what games are you sick of exactly?
?? Diablo 1-2 and the first star craft didn't need internet to play a single player game
Old 05-21-2012, 09:14 PM

Snaz is on a distinguished road

The gaming sites are starting to buzz that some Diablo 3 accounts are getting hacked. Anyone experiencing this?
http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/diablo-iii/1224789p1.html
Old 05-21-2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaz View Post
The gaming sites are starting to buzz that some Diablo 3 accounts are getting hacked. Anyone experiencing this?
http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/diablo-iii/1224789p1.html
Need I say more lol in what world is hacking acceptable on a single player game?
Old 05-21-2012, 11:02 PM

bignose is on a distinguished road

I paid and downloaded the game and it keeps booting me from the game. Apparently it has something to do with d-link routers compatibility issues. I sent a complaint saying if they can't fix it I want a refund. What makes me angry is the fact that there is d-link issues....... WHAT? d-link issues wtf everyone has a dlink router how could they overlook this??

Anyways I waited since I was a teenager to play this game so I hope get this fixed
Old 05-22-2012, 12:47 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

well I have been waiting for this release, but thankfully I decided to read this thread first. no single game with out internet, no buy. Why the &%$# would a company make you conect to there server to play a single player game, thats just stupid. the original diablo you could play single with no internet, you could go IP to IP with no internet or over the internet or you could go to there server.

why are so many games cutting everything out except there server. heck unreal tournament we used to have 15 people playing on a IP to IP server session. can't do that anymore.

oh well guess I will just stick with witcher and save my money.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:57 AM

Lampshade is on a distinguished road

Playing it right now, it's great. Well worth the money, no monthly fee so i'll get my use out of it :P. Having to be on-line is definitely a fall back of D2... but when are you on a computer without internet? The auction house REALLY helps on bad trades of D2, i like it. The real money AH i'll never use, unless I get a really good legendary and want some money :P. Probably the best game i've played in many many years, Diablo 2 was great, and this fixed most of the problems i had with it. I'm a level 47 Witch Doctor if anyone wants to add me send a PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:21 AM

fishmanty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
?? Diablo 1-2 and the first star craft didn't need internet to play a single player game
All I was trying to say is that those games all had single player that didn't need an internet connection. Someone said they were sick of blizzard and the games that they made that require internet... those ones did not require internet.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmanty View Post
All I was trying to say is that those games all had single player that didn't need an internet connection. Someone said they were sick of blizzard and the games that they made that require internet... those ones did not require internet.
obviously I didn't mean Those games as they are 12 years old and I'm pretty sure not to many stores if any at all keep them in stock IF u can even buy them anymore. And starcraft 2 does require an active internet to play the single player game