Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Pictures

Old 11-30-2007, 05:39 PM

midgetwaiter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmon King View Post
You should try and get the half yellow half blue.The name slips my mind.A friend has 30 of them in his big tank.Very colourful.The black with mettalic green are also nice.Cant remember the name of that one either
Kupang Damsels. Tricky to get usually but I do have 24 that will be available in a couple weeks.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:40 AM

Salmon King is on a distinguished road
Default tanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaboom View Post
Let me be the first to say this, boy you need some advise on setting up a real saltwater tank, the plastic plants gotta go. No disrespect but that's what a 1980 freshwater tank looks like. you need some live rocks Those fish can stay though, good choices on the fish.
Everbody has there own taste.When I bought my first 90 fish only it came with 100 plastic plants.I tell you I made it look really good.If you cant afford you make do with what you have.Anybody in that area should donate extra piece live rock/fish ect.I wish you were closer I would fill your tank up.Ps you have really nice looking fish.Kaboom you have any stuff for this guy. Slipstream pm me your adrress and I will check about sending you a christmas present.Any fish you interested in.You want a purple lobster.

Last edited by Salmon King; 12-01-2007 at 07:23 AM.