Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 09-16-2012, 04:01 PM

badfish! is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to badfish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwprice View Post
Not sure what you are asking re: "Would I sell just the tank?"
Do you mean sell just the tank with no lights, sump, pump, stand, canopy, substrate, live rock, corals or fish?

I sort of need the tank until I get rid of all the other stuff, and without the tank I don't need any of the other stuff.

Please clarify what you want.
He means just the display tank, he has a 120, and he's moving and wants to upgrade it, but he already has a stand that will fit it, plus sump and all other equipment (I'm his sister, he's not so diligent in checking and replying to threads).
Old 09-17-2012, 02:30 PM

kwprice is on a distinguished road
Default Tank only for sale

I don't think that a 120 has compatible dimensions with the 180. The 180 is about 72" x 24" x 24" high, and from what I've seen a 120 is smaller therefore he will need a stand and canopy as well
Old 09-28-2012, 05:55 PM

Default LAST CHANCE EVERYTHING MUST GO

Last chace for deals - make me an offer - reasonable offers will be considered.

NOTE: if you offer me too little, and it's less work for me, I'll just be throwing things away. The clock is ticking and I'll be pulling the plug and tossing everything in the trash soon! So pick your bargain.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:23 PM

Flash is on a distinguished road

i don't feel you should be welcome here on this forum for publicly telling people you're going to kill things if they don't step up and buy them off you. I will ask the mods to review this. as I don't think this is what the forums stand for at all. we preserve, trade, grow these things and take the time to take care of our livestock and tanks... not "throw everything away"

Fb- edmonton fish coral and hardware buy and sell!
Old 09-28-2012, 07:25 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
i don't feel you should be welcome here on this forum for publicly telling people you're going to kill things if they don't step up and buy them off you. I will ask the mods to review this. as I don't think this is what the forums stand for at all. we preserve, trade, grow these things and take the time to take care of our livestock and tanks... not "throw everything away"
+1
Old 09-28-2012, 07:29 PM

Vitaminz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vitaminz

Quote:
+1!!!

Sounds like the guy should be in used car sales...It's called sales bully tactics..We have fired sales people for deploying such sales tactics.

Jeff
Old 09-28-2012, 07:36 PM

Northernseacorals is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Some people....
Old 09-28-2012, 07:41 PM

MarkoD is on a distinguished road

removed

Last edited by Aquattro; 10-01-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:50 PM

Default Corals

I'm trying to find a home for my corals and livestock. I am not asking top dollars for this stuff. I just want it gone, preferrably to a new home.

If I get banned here, it is much less likely that anything will end up anywhere but the trash. I've been doing this for about 10 years, and getting rid of the tank was not a lightly made decision. But now that the decision has been made I'm not willint to wait and wait and wait to empty the tank. There is a side to thise where some people may be looking to get something for nothing, but no one sees anything wrong with that.

No matter what I say, it will be taken the wrong way by somone.

Make me an offer. Take it all. I'd be happier if that happened by far.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:56 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

I've been doing this for about 10 years, and getting rid of the tank was not a lightly made decision. But now that the decision has been made I'm not willint to wait and wait and wait to empty the tank. There is a side to thise where some people may be looking to get something for nothing, but no one sees anything wrong with that.

then why not donate to the lfs or people who are on budgets.

seems to me in 10yrs youve learned nothing and are about to waste the lives of animales who did noting to you or anything to deserve it.

the animals YOU adopted are YOUR responsibility , you took them on same as you would a kid if they dont fit YOUR timeframe then you shouldnt have adopted them.

do the right thing and make sure they get a good home, theres no justifying throwing live animals in the garbage when theres plenty of other options.